my progress

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well im finishing her up, just got done with my push start button mod and also made my NOS shifter know and installed my arming switch and relocated my side-view mirror switch to the cigarette lighter are.

more pics of the finished project to come. Waiting on my bottles and the roll cage and were finished.
You must be registered for see images attach

SnakeCharmer99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Beautiful work! How did you do the push button start? I've always wanted that on my 96 but everyone said the harnesses won't cross over to accommodate the mod. Help?

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice

I love the idea of moving the mirror toggle to the lighter hole. That looks more factory than the original spot.

The arming switch and knob button is ultra cool. Where are you running the wires for the button?

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Damn, you've done it again! Mr. Trendsetter himself has outdone his previous ventures! That looks ****, man! Note to self: If you see a white GTS on the street, respectfully wave but in NO way make any sort of gesture the vaguely resembles "wanna run?"

I'll be the first to ask for more pics if you have them! Good job!

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, you've done it again! Mr. Trendsetter himself has outdone his previous ventures! That looks ****, man! Note to self: If you see a white GTS on the street, respectfully wave but in NO way make any sort of gesture the vaguely resembles "wanna run?"

I'll be the first to ask for more pics if you have them! Good job!

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice

I love the idea of moving the mirror toggle to the lighter hole. That looks more factory than the original spot.

The arming switch and knob button is ultra cool. Where are you running the wires for the button?

the wires are ran down through the shifter and come out in the middle of it where i drilled a hole right bellow the rubber portion of the handle, ill take a pic and send it over.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only reason i never did the push button start was i wanted to keep the factory power mirrors.....

Great job and AWSOME Viper....

Another one for more pics please...

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess the next thing to do would be to move the cigarette power adapter inside the ahstray.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only reason i never did the push button start was i wanted to keep the factory power mirrors.....

Great job and AWSOME Viper....

Another one for more pics please...

I kept mine, did you see where the switch was relocated?

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw where you put the mirror adjuster and it looks great.. Never use it anyway.. May have to put this on my endless list..........

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome!! Were you the one with pearl white that requested a photoshop of this car with black stripes and black wheels that I think Jason did?

Your car is MEAN!!!! Congrats.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome!! Were you the one with pearl white that requested a photoshop of this car with black stripes and black wheels that I think Jason did?

Your car is MEAN!!!! Congrats.

nope not me, i did get the lips photoshoped white but the wheels have been black and i dont like stripes. Maybe someone else.......i didnt know there was another solid white GTS out there:dunno:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There isn't. A dude was looking for new paint schemes and someone suggested white with black stripes. I took a GTS-R and desaturated the blue stripes to come up with that, then threw some black Astras on there. The car looks pretty similar to Anton's but it's not real.

The Photoshop I did for Anton was separate. I whited out the entire lip of his current wheels so he could see what that looks like. His car is VERY real, just with no white on the lip of his wheels.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There isn't. A dude was looking for new paint schemes and someone suggested white with black stripes. I took a GTS-R and desaturated the blue stripes to come up with that, then threw some black Astras on there. The car looks pretty similar to Anton's but it's not real.

The Photoshop I did for Anton was separate. I whited out the entire lip of his current wheels so he could see what that looks like. His car is VERY real, just with no white on the lip of his wheels.

yes thank you so much for that.:2tu:

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score

can you post it up again

JeffTheViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that was never a factory color, correct? Just curious what the original color was.

That is a NICE looking car. Very nice.

Jeff

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that was never a factory color, correct? Just curious what the original color was.

That is a NICE looking car. Very nice.

Jeff

They had white/blue 1996 RTs, and the VOI9 white/blue SRT coupe, but not on a GTS (except the GTS-R, which had blue stripes too). I don't believe solid white was even an option.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456