My Kill Story

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This story is for those of you who aren't Vette lovers. Disclaimer. Today was a perfect day as far as I was concerned. Not a cloud in the sky
Great temperature, me and my car. I went to Longview to have my oil changed. On the way home traffic was moving very well, until i
noticed a yellow "speck" ahead. Sure enough the closer I got I realized it was a Z06. Traffic transitioned to the point he was lead man and
so was I. We were side by side. He hit the gas pedal once signaling a race. I didn't want to but the dark side made me do it.lol
So I quickly down shifted and floored it, he did also. We had a long straight stretch with nothing in front of either of us. We left everyone
behind and quickly. Neck and neck I began to inch past him and then I shifted again. Needless to say I smoked his ***
and took my first kill. Yeah!!!!!! I felt the need to carve a notch in my dashboard.:rolaugh: so after the race he acknowledged I won and we
rode down the road side by side at reasonable speed of course until he exited. Ahhhhhhhh in the words of Ice Cube
"Today was a good day"

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Good Kill

The guy lost twice, once to the Viper and then he had to turn in his man card

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the dark side made me do it...I smoked his ***.... took my first kill..... I felt the need to carve a notch in my dashboard.... Ahhhhhhhh in the words of Ice Cube
"Today was a good day"

Your husband is a lucky bastard.....

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The story was epic indeed. Had you "confirmed" the kill via GoPro...it would have been LEGENDARY.