Mystic cruise

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything about the Mystic cruise coming up in a few weeks. Anybody got any info on it ??

Bo don't know

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bo,
Yeah, we'd like to know also....we'll be meeting up with you sometime in ohhhhhh, JUNE, maybe when the weather gets ''''driveable'''' in our area (Guilderland/Albany/Colonie).
So Bo don't know....!! ~juli & mike~

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mystic is on the calender for May 6
but that is all I can find.You could look on NE
site.

Skeeter

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't see anything on the NE calendar for that date....maybe Keith would know? (just shot him off an email)
~juli~

Last edited:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Juli:

The Mystic Cruise is in May. Sorry for the confusion. This weekend is going to be a Breakfast Cruise to Maureen's in Long Island. H ope this clarifies.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I'd read about the 'Maureens' cruise, didn't know that was the one Bo was referring to....well---Long Island, huh??? Have to think on that one...work every day early in the a.m....so probably not able to make this one. THANX for the info! ~juli~

OP
OP
B

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cruise I'm talking about was scheduled for Sunday May 6th in Mystic Connecticut. I penciled it in on my calender but can't find any recent info on it. Does anybody have any details on this one? Hi Juli & Mike, looking forward to doing some crusing with you this year and hope to see you at Tators BBQ in Saratoga if not sooner!

Bo

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Bo,
Yeah, I also see the calendar we were all emailed from Keith about May 6th, Mystic, CT cruise with the New England region...we'll hear more as Keith and Jeff both are wrapping up details and will notify Scott-CitySnake. Seeing as that's a Sunday, a good day for us to cruise...we hope to be able to make that one. See you soon--this Sunday is looking better, 60 and into 60's next week. We'll meet up one of these days! ~juli~
(YES, the BBQ is a go! We go up that day, after work in the early a.m....will be great to see everybody there, you, Scott, Chuck, Skeeter/Marie, etc.!)

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FOR BO:
NOW you will know---check your private messages, I've sent you the link that Jeff Torrey (NE) posted on the Mystic, CT cruise. Hope this helps...~juli~

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth