Names for new Viper Shop. Any Ideas?

Will

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about:

Venom Racing
or The Viper Performance Shop(VPS Racing for short)
or The Snake Performance Pit (SPP Racing for short)

Does whomever names the shop get a discount on their next performance order?

-Will

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dan Cragin:
Snake Works, The Viper Shop, can anyone think of anything new?
Viper & Magnum service and performance would be the focus.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Hi Dan!
How about: Vagnum P.I. &gt; .... For Viper Magnum Performance Inc.

smile.gif
Doug

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about Gaboon Performance Inc.? (GPI)

What is a Gaboon you ask?

A Gaboon Viper is one of the biggest Viper's (actual snake) in the world and has THE LONGEST FANGS OF ANY SNAKE WORLDWIDE! Up to 3 inches long per tooth!

Your slogan could be "Want your Viper to have the baddest bite in the world? Get bit by Gaboon!"

Tom Friend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your main focus is Vipers-
<FONT size="4">Snake Doctor</FONT s>

If you want to play with vintage Mopar muscle as well-
<FONT size="4">Southern California's Unbeatable Muscle</FONT s>

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tom Friend:
If you want to play with vintage Mopar muscle as well-
<FONT size="4">Southern California's Unbeatable Muscle</FONT s>
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone, a former felon in TX, already has **** !!!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well , how bout the " SLITHER INN."

I won't stoop to something like " ****, " like Jon B suggested, but you know, if you moved the first letters of your first and last name, and added just one extra " N ", you could have the "CAN DRAG INN!" I kinda liked this one, as it had a **** sound to it, and then I realized with all the smack going around someone like Jon, would read it as Can draggin, and he would make fun of this totally innocent Racing shop name, so..................

PS - My favorite is still " Dan da Man's Snake Hut. " Heck you are near the beach, and you are definitely " Da Man. "

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, Dang, Darn!! Someone took "The Snake Pit". I tried...
smile.gif
How about <FONT size="4">Viper Performance Engineering and Racing- VPER!! </FONT s> I call royalties!!!
smile.gif

Tenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
- "McViper". Over *** billion served. Could have a drive-thru window (and a lawsuit). One of the sales guys could wear the Ronald suit.

- "Not Hennessey". Endorsed by D. School. Pylon-Proven. Could hold an annual bake-off.

- "Dan's House of Chicken and Waffles". Serve soul food to customers as they wait for oil changes. FRANK (Affirmative Action Figure by Hasbro) might actually let you change his oil for some free eats.

- "We fix K-cars. Ha! Just kidding". Why not have an entire statement and response as a handle? It could work. Or not.

- "Snake Charmers". A little on the nose. May do better business if relocated to West Hollywood.

- "Dan". Simple, brief and to the point. It worked for Madonna, Cher, Sirhan (so good he used it twice), etc.

- "Larry". Another nice name if you're tired of being called Dan.

Tom Friend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
****- I was surprised it took so long for you'all to figure this out... Sometimes we like our own jokes best...
tongue.gif

how about
Dragon Performance
or
Diamondback Performance

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a business owner myself (Most of us are here) we all understand how important a name can be (As well as the logo). Be careful not to narrow your focus too much. Do not include "Viper" in your business name or a word assoc. w/it such as snake, etc. Would you turn down someone who brought in a Z06 who wanted 10k in mods? What happens in 5 years when you are very successful and have decided to work on any/all cars? Changing your name then could be VERY bad. So having the name "Viper" in the name may turn people off from pursuing your service. Try to be unique in a general sense, good luck!

Just my .03

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Dan, here it is....DC Tuning ?, (Daimler Chrysler/Dan Cragin)
Dan Cragin's Dodge Garage ?....Santa Monica Performance Group....
Powerhouse Performance Concepts.....I still like the way D&D Motorsports sounds....and that's my final answer!!$$$$$dj

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave