National Geographic at VOI?!?

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else noticed this line from the VCA e-mail sent earlier today:

Viper Headquarters said:
The folks from National Geographic will also be [at VOI] filming an HD documentary on the Viper experience.

Maybe it's old news but it's the first I've heard of it and I think it's pretty cool.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTH that is beyond awesome!!!! We get NG over here too so I hope they will (eventually as always) broadcast it here too! Does anyone know if this episode is part of their Megafactories program or is it just about anything Viper?

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are going to be filiming a documentary of the event. Make sure we all brush our teeth.

Bruce

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Misprint.................

National Enquirer, not National Geographic

" Throngs of Snakecharmers drown out Mormon Tabernacle Choir with venomous V10 hissing exhaust tones!"

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so I don't know a whole lot about U.S. media... what is National Enquirer and how do people look at it? Do they bring quality, interesting stuff that a lot of people read or do they not have many subscribers?

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so I don't know a whole lot about U.S. media... what is National Enquirer and how do people look at it? Do they bring quality, interesting stuff that a lot of people read or do they not have many subscribers?

National Enquirerer is a joke from Bill. They are a trashy tabloid magazine. Jesus sitings, presidential affairs, Bat boy on the loose, the Apacolypse, Fast Yellow Vipers.....etc.

Bruce

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is there a message?
jesus...boy...yellow....viper...apocalypse!?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
National Enquirerer is a joke from Bill. They are a trashy tabloid magazine. Jesus sitings, presidential affairs, Bat boy on the loose, the Apacolypse, Fast Yellow Vipers.....etc.

Bruce

Lol if that is true then I'm glad that it's just my humor sensor that broke and needs replacement. Hey Bill you got a part number for that :lmao:?

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Markus- was an email sent out by VCA headquarters. Got it this morning. Did you ever put your email into the new Viper headquarters website? I think this is where it might have come from.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no. I get emails from viperheadquarter but not the voi11-confirmation

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread is hilarious. Thanks Bill!

Maybe we will end up on an episode of "Rides", that is ultimately owned by Nat-Geo isn't it. TLC is a Nat-Geo channel I believe. Thinking outside of the box and that there is super secret Dodge product "sneek peek" which has also been announced, I think I can see where this would hopefully be going and could get very interesting, quick! Rides did that episode on "Daisy, or Petunia or Pettle or something", the new Ford Cobra show car.

Everyone better show up as the signs are trying to tell us something. Maybe that is more of a National Enquirer article, now that I read it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave