NC crowd, we awake?

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our section is dead.................. We need to have a gathering, any ideas, anything going on?
How many members do we have on this side of the state Raleigh/Fay area'ish?

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you get the email on upcoming events?

Also, I'm trying to see if we can set up a tour of the new track out that way.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
June 4-6. Tail of Dragon, Mtn Cruise weekend. Cherahola, Fontana Village, Food, Drink, ....just a reminder. All are invited
-Chip

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm on the coast, but I do keep my eyes open for events that are from Raleigh, East. I would attend the tour of the new track. John, I got an e-mail of events last year but not this year. If anyone ever gets the itch to drive toward the coast, shoot me a message and I will show you the area.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
June 4-6. Tail of Dragon, Mtn Cruise weekend. Cherahola, Fontana Village, Food, Drink, ....just a reminder. All are invited
-Chip

How's the roads? Heard about a lot of landslides out that way lately.

MADDMAXS57

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still in Fayetteville with my 99 Heffner GTS but currently I'm downrange in Afghanistan till JAN 2011.

I'm in for a viper meet/cruise to the coast next year . . .

J.R.:usa:

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you guys in NC afraid of some mountain driving??? I am in WNC and LOVE driving them. I strongly suggest that if you can, you join the TN/AL/GA club on the tail of the dragon trip. It is amazing cruising with 30+ vipers. :2tu::headbang::drive::drive:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you guys in NC afraid of some mountain driving??? I am in WNC and LOVE driving them. I strongly suggest that if you can, you join the TN/AL/GA club on the tail of the dragon trip. It is amazing cruising with 30+ vipers. :2tu::headbang::drive::drive:

Hey, you were the ones too scared to come to the Biltmore event!