NE Dyno Day May 10th At Pro Tree Performance

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. Want to know what your car is putting out for HP here is your chance to find out. The NEVCA is having a Dyno Day on May 10th at Pro Tree Performance in Hudson NH. Dana Lombardozzi has invited us to his facility for a day of HP. He has offered to give us 3 pulls on his Dyno Jet for $50.00. You will recieve your air fuel ratio and RWHP and RWTQ. This is a good way to get a baseline before you do your modifications or to find out what your modifications you have done are producing now. Dana will be firing up the grill and cooking burgers and hot dogs. If you like to find out a little bit more about Pro Tree Performance, check out their website : www.protreeperformance.com . Their are a few NE members who have some impressive numbers. Come and spend the day with fellow Viper club members, sure to be a great afternoon. This event will start at 9:00 AM at Pro Tree Performance which is at 120 Ferry Street which is also Rte 111 in Hudson, NH . Just over the Mass state line. If you have any questions pertaining this event don't hesitate to email me at [email protected] . So if you are interested in going let me know so I can give Dana a head count . :2tu: Rick

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. Want to know what your car is putting out for HP here is your chance to find out. The NEVCA is having a Dyno Day on May 10th at Pro Tree Performance in Hudson NH. Dana Lombardozzi has invited us to his facility for a day of HP. He has offered to give us 3 pulls on his Dyno Jet for $50.00. You will recieve your air fuel ratio and RWHP and RWTQ. This is a good way to get a baseline before you do your modifications or to find out what your modifications you have done are producing now. Dana will be firing up the grill and cooking burgers and hot dogs. If you like to find out a little bit more about Pro Tree Performance, check out their website : Home . Their are a few NE members who have some impressive numbers. Come and spend the day with fellow Viper club members, sure to be a great afternoon. This event will start at 9:00 AM at Pro Tree Performance which is at 120 Ferry Street which is also Rte 111 in Hudson, NH . Just over the Mass state line. If you have any questions pertaining this event don't hesitate to email me at [email protected] . So if you are interested in going let me know so I can give Dana a head count . :2tu: Rick

Rick, I think I can squeeze the 20 minute trip into my busy schedule.:D I will PM you.

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Mike
This is the list I have for Dyno Day May 10th
1. Rick
2.Tim
3.Nick
4. Peter
5. Mike
6. Roger
List will get longer as day approachs, good so far.

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Mike
This is the list I have for Dyno Day May 10th
1. Rick
2.Tim
3.Nick
4. Peter
5. Mike
6. Roger
List will get longer as day approachs, good so far.

Nice. If I hear anyone laughing at the numbers from my lowly stock 97, I swear I'll leave after the first pull!!

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Dave
It's been a while since we seen you. I hope everything is going well with you and your wife. Hope to see you at Dyno Day, I need more boost out of my Viper.
1. Rick
2. Tim
3. Nick
4. Peter
5. Mike
6. Roger
7. Ernie
8. Dave M ?

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Dave
It's been a while since we seen you. I hope everything is going well with you and your wife. Hope to see you at Dyno Day, I need more boost out of my Viper.
1. Rick
2. Tim
3. Nick
4. Peter
5. Mike
6. Roger
7. Ernie
8. Dave M ?

Rick,
You just boosted the body and thats specially fast, but are you really fast?? Or should I ask are you Dynoing fast?
And are you to wide to fit on the dyno now?

Bill

Last edited:
OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Bill
The car is only 2" wider. I don't think that there is walls on the side of the Dyno, all the Dyno's are open. I'll find out Saturday. I did the body but ran out of money for the motor. I did order and recieved a programable flash card from ROE , I'll see what extra HP I get out of the car. How's your arm, can you shift yet. Are you coming this Saturday, I would like to see what a Viper is supose to have under the hood. For people who are new to the club, Bill's ride is Sweet.

A Note: I posted that Pro Tree Performance was right over the Mass Line. Should state just over the New Hampshire line.

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Bill
The car is only 2" wider. I don't think that there is walls on the side of the Dyno, all the Dyno's are open. I'll find out Saturday. I did the body but ran out of money for the motor. I did order and recieved a programable flash card from ROE , I'll see what extra HP I get out of the car. How's your arm, can you shift yet. Are you coming this Saturday, I would like to see what a Viper is supose to have under the hood. For people who are new to the club, Bill's ride is Sweet.

A Note: I posted that Pro Tree Performance was right over the Mass Line. Should state just over the New Hampshire line.

Ran out of money? C'mon Rick your wife told me you have plenty of money, they call you deep pockets I here.
Don't know if I will be there unless I am driving my automatic truck, love to see you car though looks awsome.
I have a couple more weeks of therapy but coming along great and I sure would hate to miss a gear if I attempted to get there in the Viper, of course it was the right wrist too, last time I checked and had a tune I think I was around 765 HP or 666 RWHP .
Hope to see you guys soon
Bill

Last edited:

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Rick,
As I said I might not be ready to take the Viper there but my son wants to see what his Trans-Am does to get a starting point for future mods, would it be OK to ad in another TA? I would consider him a VCA member, I may hitch a ride there with him to check you car out to.

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Bill
Deep pockets, my pockets have holes in them. Your son can come with his TA. What is your sons name, so I can add him to the list. Also let me know if you are coming also. Dana is providing lunch. And I just want to give him a head count. Hope to see you Sat. RICK

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I'm in. I have an empty seat Nick???

Bob Cummings is also thinking of coming. I suspect he will go. Rick, he's also bringing his son.

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys
This is an update on Saturday's Dyno Day. I've watching the weather all week. This is what Dana and I have come up with. We are expecting a shower on Saturday morning. So instead of starting at 9AM we will start at 10AM this way we can try to beat the rain and hopefully the roads will be dry ( Yeah Right). The event will go on no matter what. Dana has bought burgers and hot dogs for us. This is the list of people I have right now.
1. Rick
2.Roger
3.Tim
4. Nick
5. Peter
6.Mike & 1 guest
7. Ernie
8.Dave Morrel
9. Bill & Derick
10. Bob Cummings & son
There is still room if you would like to attend.

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick most likely I will stop by for a couple hours. Don't plan on running the car tho.

Dave... gazillion pieces... :omg: motor work or bigger turbos :eater:

-=shawn=-

davem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Muuuch bigger turbos, and I moved them to top mount...
Built motor too, so should see some big numbers.

See attached pic.

Best,
-Dave.

Rick most likely I will stop by for a couple hours. Don't plan on running the car tho.

Dave... gazillion pieces... :omg: motor work or bigger turbos :eater:

-=shawn=-

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick I will be there as well. We have a new member or two who may also go. I won't know until tomorrow morning.

Looks like Dave put a Gen III intake on a Gen II engine. Didn't know it would fit. Interesting idea Dave.

Dave, it would be great if you could join us just the same. Is there any way to talk you into showing up?

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks more like a jet engine...you think it will fly? Impressive. Notice the cross member/ strut brace is removed... I am going to own you at autocross...or maybe not. Get it back together so you can come out and play!

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys
This is an update on Saturday's Dyno Day. I've watching the weather all week. This is what Dana and I have come up with. We are expecting a shower on Saturday morning. So instead of starting at 9AM we will start at 10AM this way we can try to beat the rain and hopefully the roads will be dry ( Yeah Right). The event will go on no matter what. Dana has bought burgers and hot dogs for us. This is the list of people I have right now.
1. Rick
2.Roger
3.Tim
4. Nick
5. Peter
6.Mike & 1 guest
7. Ernie
8.Dave Morrel
9. Bill & Derick
10. Bob Cummings & son
There is still room if you would like to attend.

Rick,
I had a ball today and I thought it was a real good turnout. Weather cooperated and turned out to be better than expected. Thanks for putting everything together. Joe, Bob, Scott and I made it back to the North Woods safe.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a another great time.

Scott, thanks for taking the lead in the morning. You sure shaved off a lot of travel time for us.

Mike, your car (wheels!!!) look awesome going down the road. I'm dying to see how those will look on a white car! I suggest you lock your garage! lol

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
We had a great turnout yesterday. As we arrive to Pro Tree Performance, he had his sign welcoming the New England Viper club .And weather cooperated. Dana and his crew worked tiredlessly to make sure we had a great day. "Guess what we had a awesome time". After we did a few pulls, Angel fired up the grill and cooked us up a nice lunch with burgers and hot dogs. We also had some live entertainment, while having lunch two people driving bye and were looking at all the Vipers in the parking lot. Sure enough they crash into each other. The funny part is they pulled over and got out looked at there cars and laughed and then drove off. We had a few new members show up for the first time, which was finally nice to meet. Okay we had some nice pulls today, and hear are the times.
RWTQ HP RWHP
Mike GTS 479 509 433
Rick SRT-10 527 563 479
Glenn GTS SC 557 655 547
Scott RT/10 447 442 376
Tim GTS SC 600 728 @ 5000 RPM 619
Peter GTS 458 505 430
Derek Trans Am 339 377 321
Again thanks to Dana for a great day. Now we can do more modifications to our Viper and see what numbers we can produce in next years Dyno Day pull. Check out some our other events coming up, we have a nice schedule coming this summer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave