NE Ohio Guys Klaben in Kent?

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone have firsthand experience with Klaben Dodge in Kent? I have heard decent things about them in the past. I went there one day to try to meet Kevin and there were bozo's out in the lot spray painting a door with a can and the over spray was going all over the place (not close to the Vipers, but still [******]?).

Can they be trusted to do head gaskets and some routine maintenance or do I need to ship to Chuck? I will kill someone if my car comes back with Krylon on it and overheats because they have not figured out the burp thing yet.

Thanks..KW

vinnieviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have used them for parts and i also tried to pick the brain of the "viper tech" he was not helpfull at all .. must of wanted me to bring car in . there is a viper tech in n canton. he works only for mcann racing. he has done work for me and is very very good and knows vipers inside and out. but not easy to get to especially this time of year. since racing season is here he is usually ******* with there vipers.. klaben has been around for a very long time so i guess they have to be doing something right.

OP
OP
C

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mccann has a great reputation, but I forgot to mention that I am having this done under warranty.

Starting to think I just need to bite the bullet and put it on a trailer to Tators.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klaben (Kevin) is a good viper tech. If they do extended work the viper will be kept in the a secluded work bay. I don't know of anyone that has had bad work done by Kevin.

ggc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have had Kevin work on my Viper seaveral times and he always does good work. He does what he is supposed to do and does it right the first time. Klaben takes good care of your Viper when it is there. It is kept inside.

Having said that if I have the recall done on my Viper I would think hard about taking it to the Wizard.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave