Need help with a electric vacuum pump!!!!!!!

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am working on a project and need a electric vacume pump to *** my pcv system. I was told that I can use a 1994-96 CORVETTE 5.7 LITER SECONDARY AIR INJECTION PUMP but it looks a bit cheesy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1994-96-CORVETTE-5-7-LITER-SECONDARY-AIR-INJECTION-PUMP_W0QQitemZ8061026281QQcategoryZ33610QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I am sure that a hi performance company must make one. All the ones I have seen are either belt driven or brake booster vacume pumps

some please help!!!

thanks in advance

vd..

kmg99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper D-

The Ford Super Duty Diesel uses an electric vacuum pump for the automatic 4x4 hubs that is OE quality, designed to mount under the hood, looking very much like it came from the factory.

The pump is manufactured by Hella for Ford. I am sure a Ford Dealer could track you one down quick. PM me if you need a part number and I will try to track it down.

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check Summit or Jeg's or even Schnitz Racing for one. Popular drag racing equip., there are lots of choices out there from big pro-stock car to ones used on pro-stock bikes (Schnitz).
Good luck with your project.

viperkraz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could also try Kaye Racing Products at kayeracingproducts.com They advertise in National Dragster magizine. I wired mine to start working when the gas is to the floor.

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help!!!! I installed the pump and 5 hours later it burned out so I ran a the pcv line to the air filter right b/f the turbo. That seems to work so i will do the other turbo as well/

Thanks Doug (DLM) for the email

:2tu:

vd..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62