Need Parts For 2009 Acr

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
New, unpainted front bumper and fenders are $495 each when U buy a pair. A bit higher as singles. $549 for one. The front splitter would be available original, or aftermarket, about $4000 and $1295 respectively.

Hood is repairable you stated. Cannot tell if you need headlight or support.

Best to call: 360.837.3937. Thanks

Reaction score
You can see that the entire passenger fender support is broken also, they are a body shop install for sure as they have to be cut out and refitted correctly if you want things to line up. Headlight support also messes up as is the side sill. The frame WILL have damage in the form of front clip being pushed over or at least the frame tube being pushed "in" at the control arm mount.

You need a wheel in the front at least and I would suggest you replace the control arms there also at very least the lower one because the ball joint is going to be compromised. I'm sure there is even more once you take it apart. I would be willing to bet the frame at the back of the front wheel has some damage looking at the sill so there will be additional work to re set this so it all fits together nicely.

You really do need a full body shop estimate to truly know. I have a very similar customers car in here now with some additional rear damage and it will be close to $20K in the end so do not under estimate the extend of the damage based on a picture.

Good luck and call if I can offer you any assistance.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth