Nerd alert- 2013 Maisto Vipers

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picked up both at Costco for $12.99 each. NorCal VCA has a magazine called Snake Eyes which has a "Collectibles" section which details many of the new toys/models/etc that include Vipers; its invaluable if you're going to have a HUGE 2013 Viper collection.

Regards,
Aaron

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
The 2013s are selling on flea-bay for ~$25 each. Interesting to see the Costco price. I hope AutoArt comes out with the 2013s soon.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picked up both at Costco for $12.99 each. NorCal VCA has a magazine called Snake Eyes which has a "Collectibles" section which details many of the new toys/models/etc that include Vipers; its invaluable if you're going to have a HUGE 2013 Viper collection.

Regards,
Aaron

thanks for the heads up

off to costco....:mf:

-nighthawk-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn struggling to find one for less than $70 shipped to Australia.

Might just wait for the AutoArt ones as they are usually sold locally, that or the rare find at my local supermarket like the Viper GTS-R was :p

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also checked the Costco around here and there weren't any...did have a few Mako Shark Corvettes :)

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also checked the Costco around here and there weren't any...did have a few Mako Shark Corvettes :)

Chances are our stores will be the last to get them since were on the East Coast. I need to get the black one since I already have the red.

I would love to have one of the rare custom B/W gen V's from VOI. :D

Worse comes to work I'll just buy a third and repaint it. I already have gts blue in a can!

--RS

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Chris mentioned that they have contracted with a company to produce the blue/white. We'll just have to wait for them to hit the market.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ugh, went to Costco today and they had NO Maisto at all...only a different less known brand. Oh well!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Gents,

I picked up another pair of black and red 2013 Vipers today at costco, I'll throw them on e-bay tomorrow.

Regards,
Aaron

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Costco near me in Danbury CT doesn't carry Maisto...figures!

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No sign of them in NJ yet at Costco, Sam's or Walmart. I'm not all that excited about solid black or red anyway.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Schweet! I gather blue is not offered officially from Maisto? Would be great of the other custom colors will also become available :) I have heard a booklet about creating the custom gen 5's will be created can anyone confirm this?