NEVCA - Gun Shoot - June 29th

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will experience the adrenalin pumping action of fully automatic machine gun fire. No experience necessary, sure to put a SMILE on your face!

If you have eye and/or ear protection please remember to bring them, if not there will be some available. Also, don't forget your Viper folding chairs from the.

Shooting will be from approximately 10:30 - 2:00 with light refreshments at the range to hold you over until the shooting is concluded at which time we will go to Mark and Fran's house for a cookout by the pool. Please feel free to bring your swimsuits and towels so you can cool off with a dip in the pool.

Last year this event was awesome. It started with a police ****** (blue lights flashing) and traffic pulled over on both sides of the road to let the police car and 20 vipers pass. Then at the quarry there was a hundred machine guns and unlimited ammo. The targets include (full) propane tanks and other explosive targets. Following that was a pool side cookout with Francine's famous fruit desert.

http://www.neviperclub.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=4804&limit=recent

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.....:hello:...EVERYONE

This is a great event....and the reason is so great is because of Mark & Francine.
Mark really supplies the "bang" in the event....
but he has rules for all us fools....:rlz:

Francine handles the yummy desert stuff.....:lick:

By the way ...This quarry is where our Famous video was concieved, created & filmed and then edited by Shawn....
Finally to be presented to the entire viper nation at VOI 12.

Let's hope the weather is kind to us...:rain:

Mark & Francine ........You guy's reall rock our club ...:rock:

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome day words can not say how great this event and the day was. Thanks Mark and Francine, Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
W

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For an hour and half (my drive home) I tried to come up with the words to say thank you to Mark and Francine. Nothing came close to saying how much I appreciated the gift they gave us today. THANK YOU!

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What an awesome event! Thanks to Mark and Fran. I have to say, this was "The Best" club event that I ever attended in my 17years with the New England Viper club. Thanks again for a great day. All of your prep, planning,and presentation was fantastic! Definately enjoyed by all who attended. Gets my vote for event of the decade!

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is one event that no other region can top. Thanks to Mark and Francine, the NE Region has the title of the most full auto firepower. Most people will never see a collection of machine guns this complete in their lifetime, nevermind get to shoot them. I still can't believe they hosted this event 2 years in a row!

Rapid1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Dad, Fred and his guest Dan would also like to thank Mark and Francine and their extended

family for their hospitality and hard work!!

Also the local P.D. for a Great ****** to the shoot site!!!

Our hats are off to most generous family.

God Blesd

Rosie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark and Francine,
Words really can't express our gratitude for your incrediable generosity and hospitality toward ourselves; fellow club members and guests. Kerrie and I have done a fair amount of shooting but to experience your shoot was such an unbelievable experience; I've never seen more fire power in all my life! It was truely a very special day and we had a lot of fun. Thank you too for the great food, drinks and and taking the time to host this event while planning your daughters wedding!
Thanks so much, Rusty and Kerrie
PS We shot machine guns!!! :)

dbrown3326

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Mark & Francine for an unbelievable day. I know this took alot of planning and work, not to mention cost. This will be a tough event to beat. Also thanks for allowing my son Rob to be included in the event. This was well worth the 3 and 1/2 hr drive. I put on 500 miles on my new "99"
Viper.

Dennis

Rapid1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dad has some great video from this event. I will be posting in the next few days.
If this happens again- I will be there! it looks like more fun then a collective group of humans should be allowed to have!

E

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holly sh---- I may join New England just for the event next year.(No Joke) Just amazingggggggggggggggg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets