NEVCA - Ladys Day/Modelville - June 24th

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know, I know, I'm late at announcing the specifics for this one. Sorry!

The plans for this coming Sunday call for driving, eating, drinking, and playing. Want to know more????

How about a winery tour to start us off? It's not just any winery either. Think apple ice wine! I've never had it but I do like ice wine so this has to be good. This is a short tour, but ends with samples. BTW, they sell direct!

Still River Winery in Harvard, MA Close one for Jack and Margie!
You must be registered for see images

Followed by lunch (TBD), and then a quick drive to Ashland, MA to play with model race car sets. Rick's been wanting to do this for a couple of years now, so I sure hope he makes it. Maybe we'll do guys against the gals? OR the wifes can hang out at the winery and we'll maybe pick them up later?

Modelville in Ashland, MA
The King awaits us:
You must be registered for see images

Model car racing is a friendly way to compete against others for a fraction of the cost of real racing and with almost no risk of personal injury. There are no age requirements. There are no gender restrictions.

I'm looking forward to being a kid again! See you there.

As before expect an eVite for details.

PS, Maybe I can finally beat Martin at racing?

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's down to the wire on this one for me. I am going to try to be there, but I have had some power steering woes with the car over the last couple of days and I don't know how far I dare take it before I get it sorted out and get the billet pulley and bracket on...

:usa: Nick :usa:

OP
OP
W

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick,

You missed a good one. I think I'm going back again soon to both places.

BTW, don't believe anything the girls tell you, after all they were drinking before racing!

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn I wish I didnt miss that day! Instead I got to hang out with 8 family members:omg:

Ill be at the next event!

Martin