NEVCA - Moby Dick Marina Day - Aug 26th

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that you’ve recovered from the awesome clam bake weekend, we would like to invite you out for a relaxing day at the Moby Dick Marina in Fairhaven, MA. on Aug 26[SIZE=-1][SUP]th[/SUP][/SIZE]. The plans are simple, show off your ride and enjoy the day either going for a boat ride, or just hanging out visiting with good friends. Of course lunch is included, and like the clam bake, we have lobster again for you. This time you won’t have to shell it to enjoy it.

Martin Distelbrink has provided us with all the lobster meat we need to make lobster roles. You get all the enjoyment without the mess. For those who are not sea food fans we will see what we can do for. Please let us know if you are not a seafood person. Thanks

The marina has not only offered to host us for the day, they said we can us their boat launch for free. So if you have a boat, jetski also go Kyaking and would like to put in Fairhaven let me know. In addition they have a small boat that can take four people at a time for cruise around the area.

To end the day Rick and Paula Desrosiers have invited the club over to their place for an ice cream social and pool dip after our visit to the marina.
See evite for meeting details. We should arrive in Fairhaven just before noon. In plenty of time to enjoy the marina and eat lunch, before heading over to the Desrosier’s pool house. BTW, I hear it is a sight to behold; you may want to come just to see Fairhaven’s newest attraction.

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marge and I will be there, we'll hook up with you further down 495. Anyone else meeting further south than Chelmsford?

P.S. And, to help out those that don't like the lobster, I'll pick up the slack for you. So please, don't worry about it.

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marge and I will be there, we'll hook up with you further down 495. Anyone else meeting further south than Chelmsford?

P.S. And, to help out those that don't like the lobster, I'll pick up the slack for you. So please, don't worry about it.

Hey Jack,
I will meet up with you further down 495 name it.

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paula and I will be there. I won't be at the Chelmsford rest area. Oh yeh, I live next door Sweet!! Rick

If you need anything let me know. Rick

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good. I'm at exit 27, and there are no rest areas between there and route 24, so wherever you think is a safe spot is good by me. Let me know where and at what time we can hook-up.

Hey Jack,
Isn't there a store on 117, exit 27 right off of 495? I could meet you there at 10:15 as that is when they say they are leaving the chelmsford rest area and if we time it right we could hookup with the club.

Bill

Last edited:

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jack,
Isn't there a store on 117, exit 27 right off of 495? I could meet you there at 10:15 as that is when they say they are leaving the chelmsford rest area and if we time it right we could hookup with the club.

Bill

Bill, yes there is. I will be there at 10:15, see you then. If, anything changes I'll call you. Can you PM your phone number?

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For everyone meeting at the chelmsford rest area on 495 south we will be meeting at aprox 9:45 and departure will be at 10:15 to the Moby Dick Marina in Fairhaven and hope to arrive around noon.
thankyou
Bill

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also bring your 2 way radios if you have them as we will probably need someone in the back rear of the convoy with one.

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well unfortunately i'm out, just got back from a run in the gts and its almost stalling out at stops, there is something funky going on with my idle, it normally is right a 500rpm but now its at around 300rpm right after it almost stalls coming to a stop

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a reminder.........

Rick has a beautiful pool and if you are thinking of jumping in , it is really a wonderful treat....:shark:

Paula swear's by it ........everyday....:scool:

Suggestion....bring a towel...:sun:

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Bill & Cathy
Had a great time yesterday. It looks like we might have a couple of nice photos too. Sorry for giving bad directions, East ,West it's all the same.

Thanks Martin
For bring all that lobster meat, sandwiches were awesome.

Thanks to John & Martin
For getting Bill W Viper back on the road. Very nicely done. Rick

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, Kathy, thanks for a great day Martin thanks for lunch it was awesome and Rick and Paula thanks for the Sunday's another great day with friends the neva rocks:)

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John and Martin also great job on helping out a viper member and getting bills car on the road for his trip home what a club and members we have

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Job on the food Martin and your helper (Donna).........:spin:

Rick..... yummy ice cream sundae's....the white chocolate bits were a nice treat.
Nice try you almost got away with that directors chair....:lmao:

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for the missed exit as I thought there was another one hope I didn't cause too much confusion, thankyou Martin for the lunch it was awsome, thankyou John and Martin for helping Bill with his battery breakdown what a great club we have. I am sorry Rick we never made it to your home for a dip in the pool and some of that ice cream as Cathy took a cruise on a boat by Martha's I think as she was gone a couple of hrs, thankyou again everyone for coming, Gia and Johnny at the Marina were pretty excited and enjoyed your company and told me we have a excellent group of people in our club and would love to get together again in the future. It also made Gia's sister Marys day who almost missed it for health reasons but said she wasn't going to miss it for the world as she always loved Vipers and they are her favorite car and hopes to have one herself some day, Pictures??? did anyone take pictures???....

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We should have a picture enlarged and framed for Gia and Johnny....:2tu:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score