NEVCA - Stonewall Kitchen - July 21st

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stonewall Kitchen, creates a line of nationally recognized specialty food. They have a passion for food, and their products are created to be feasts for the eyes and the palate. They are true tributes to our native New England agriculture. Fresh ingredients of the highest quality are all they use in their innovative and delicious recipes ... simple good food beautifully packaged and bursting with true flavor.

This will be one of those great days spent with your friends, who share your passion for fast cars and great food. The event has something for the both of you. Ok, really a ladies day if you will. Happy wife, happy life I’m told.

Meeting point can be found in the evite. Much of the route is beautiful back roads that you may have never driven before. You could call it farm country for sure.

We will arrive at Stonewall kitchens for lunch, shopping, and sort of a factory tour. You can’t actually tour the place, but they do have a viewing area. I’m told that the food is fantastic. I know my wife likes their products. It will be hard to keep her out of the store for sure.

Reminder: Bring your radios, ezpass (if you have one), and take the credit cards away from the women.

OP
OP
W

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep signing up people... Sunday is going to be a perfect weather day. The heat and humidity are going to break. personally I'm looking forward to the back roads.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh