New appreciation

vvvviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I got my '01 RT-10 three and a half years ago, the car finally has some company now. It's a new SUV. The point is, the Viper was an absolute work horse for 40+ months as my "daily (and only) driver." Drove like a champ. (and not exactly highway miles)

Constant driving has it's advantages and disadvantages. Went through a couple sets of air filters and a set Pilot Sports dry rotted and blew out at about the same time. - No problems ever on start up though. Car never sat idle long enough for the battery to lose the charge.

So I ordered a car cover tonight from CCCC. (Never was garaged long enough before to even put a car cover on.) Optima battery is next. It's almost sad, I feel like I'm putting this baby out to pasture. But ya know, I hopped in the car tonight, a cool S Florida night (top off / back window out) and I found an absolute new appreciation for this car......not having driven her for the first time in 3 or 4 days. It felt amazing.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how many miles you have on her now?

and where were the vette and the cobra at the time when the viper was the daily driver?

OP
OP
V

vvvviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! All this time I thought that those "signature vehicles" that people use to conclude their posts.............have been cars that they've owned PREVIOUS TO OWNING A VIPER. For me (until now) it's been one car at a time, at least since I've been happily divorced. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave