New Autoform Spoiler

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Autoform Development SRT-10 Deck Spoiler is now available for production. This spoiler stays with our tradition of mounting under the deck lid to avoid holes in your exterior panels. Available in any Viper factory color, and should attach in under 30 minutes. We will start taking orders on Tuesday, since we are out of the office until then. Please feel free to email me with any orders you have, or questions. I will try to check in periodically this weekend, to answer questions. Sorry about the pictures in primer, the painted black pictures did not show the lines. We will be receiving pictures of a red SRT soon. I have a couple more images if any one wants them, even pictures of one being installed, so you can see how easy it attaches.
$825 painted
8409Rear_QTR-med.JPG
8409rear_angle1-med.jpg
8409rear-med.jpg

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,
Looks excellent. If you would please send me the install pics, you have my email. Alos, woudl ike to see the red pics when thye are done......Frank

Billy The Kidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks awesome. Looks way better than the ridiculously high priced [******] spoiler. I would love to see the pics of the red car as well. Please e-mail me the details as I would love to order one. Thank you.

OP
OP
A

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will definately be posting the pictures as soon as I get them. Thank you all for the compliments on the spoiler, as well as the orders already emailed to me. Vegas, when I get back to the office, I will email you.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
coming from a guy that doesn't own an SRT/10 yet. I'm not sure I care for it? Nice job though on the fit. Just my 2 cents.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hi Tony,

Any idea how this compares with the new SRT-10 coupe spoiler size? As you recall, I already have your hard top and roll bar. I'm contemplating running in the one mile drags this spring at the Silver State and may want to consider some "aero" treatment.

This rear spoiler look cool but any idea how it would work at 195 - 205 mph? Would it stay on? Would it add down force without slowing the car down appreciably? New mods should bring rwhp up to 900 +.

Also, I heard you guys were working on a new front air splitter for the SRT-10. Any word yet?

Let me know.

Dan

OP
OP
A

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just received the pictures of the red Viper with the spoiler. I will have to have them scanned, since they are actually pictures. I should have them up either later tonight, or tomorrow.
Dan, the new splitter we came out with was like our original, but the sharp edge was rounded out. What else are you doing to the car now to get the 900hp?
418viper, you're right, it never hurts to ask, but sorry we do not.

youngviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
u got pictures of this splitter on a red srt10? i would like to see pictures from different angles as well. thanks

OP
OP
A

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Alright, I got one of the red pics here. I will get the rest tomorrow. If you want copies emailed to you PM me, since I will probably not post all the pictures I got. Regarding the red splitter, I don't believe we have sold on of these in red yet. In fact the only color has been black, I will double check though.
8409Mom_s_camera_186-med.jpg

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well let me tell you all that I received the pics via email and are they awesome!!!!! The new front spoiler/splitter that they took and softened the angles on, looks perfect on the car.

The red rear spoiler looks tons better than the H*****sey piece. The hardtop really finished off the car. a re the prices set for the front spoiler yet?

Way cool job Tony.

OP
OP
A

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well let me tell you all that I received the pics via email and are they awesome!!!!! The new front spoiler/splitter that they took and softened the angles on, looks perfect on the car.

The red rear spoiler looks tons better than the H*****sey piece. The hardtop really finished off the car. a re the prices set for the front spoiler yet?

Way cool job Tony.
The newer style front splitter is available now for order, and we have lowered our prices on our SRT front splitters to $1100, painted.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
It does look good in the pics.

Nice looking red / silver SRT.

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the brackets that hold the spoiler in place visible or do they tuck under and cannot be seen? Also, is there a gasket or other device that protects the paint from being damaged by the spoiler if one opts to remove the spoiler down the road? Thanks!

OP
OP
A

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The brackets tuck under the decklid, and are pretty hard to see, as you can tell by the pictures of the red SRT. There is a foam gasket on the underside of the spoiler to help protect the paint on the decklid.

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rear Spoiler looks very good.
Tony, from inside how much of the rear view is obstructed by its height?
How tall is the Spoiler off the rear deck? Bob

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony - could you email me pics of the spoiler and splitter.

Also - any info on the effects of the spoiler or spoiler/splitter combo (downforce, drivability, etc). Clearly do onot want front end lift or a dramatic change in the balance.

Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R