New Cars on Order?

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious to see how many people are waiting on new cars to be built. If you have ordered a car, give a post and tell us: roadster, coupe or acr and color.

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
'09 ACR, Viper Blue with black center, two tone interior and nav. Went D-1 way back in Oct.

Joe B

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just an update.... The winner of the "Build your own Viper" Raffle is still waiting too.

vipernut94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
09 ACR - Graphite with black center and red ACR stripe. I ordered back in September, and went to D1 in October. I can't wait for Dodge to start making these cars again - March 30!!!

OP
OP
W

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though there haven't been many responses to this thread, from these posts and the others I have seen, most people are ordering acr's. This is probably why they didn't offer any deals on them. Why give a deal when your still selling at full price.:dunno:

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martin has an 09 ACR GTS blue with black down the middle.
I think I am as excited as he is to see it.

Bruce

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I was Dodge, I probably wouldn't even spool up the factory unless there were 1000 orders from dealers, or limit production to ACR's. 08's are only selling below cost. Read the papers, get out of denial, the economy is in the crapper. The cars didn't sell in 06, long before the economy tanked. Be real. Just my 2c.

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brandon, great photo of that red ACR...hum,looks strangely familiar... I have the exact same one sitting in my garage...oh that IS mine! Brian :)

Reaction score
Brandon, great photo of that red ACR...hum,looks strangely familiar... I have the exact same one sitting in my garage...oh that IS mine! Brian :)

Brian, PM me so I can get you the high-res shot (I posted it in this forum as "Wallpaper" something or other).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth