New collapsible soft top cover available now

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Autoform Development is pleased to announce our latest addition to our SRT-10 product line. We have developed a two piece Collapsible Soft Top Cover. It is molded from fiberglass, and is available in semi-gloss black or painted to match your Viper. It fastens to existing mounting points via Autoform adjustable brackets on the front and is secured by the trunk in the rear. It has protective foam bonded to the underside to prevent damage to your soft top. Once removed this product can be collapsed and stowed in the trunk. The pricing for the new Collapsible Soft Top Cover will be as follows;

Primer $525
Semi-gloss black $625
Painted $795
8409side1-med.jpg

8409side_angle-med.jpg

8409rear1-med.jpg

8409close-med.jpg

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Carbon Fiber?

Autoform is fibreglass......

The CF hard tonneau covers were offreed and manufactured by another vendor, 5 total were made. Out of stock and discontinued. They were lots more $$....

OP
OP
A

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like it Tony nice job, might need to get one when I get back to Michigan - I'd like to see it in yellow also. say "Hay" to Steve for me - Rich
Will do, in fact he was just in Florida last weekend. He chose the coldest weekend of the year to go there. If I get any pictures of one in Yellow, I will shoot them your way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456