New Concave Iforged V3's for sale!!!!

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ya'll, I just got my set of Iforged concaves in today and although they are freakin sick wheels I just dont think Im a big concave fan. I guess Im just old school and want the big fat lip lol. Anyway I listed them in the classifieds but that can take a couple days to get approved so thought Id give ya a heads up here. Ive attached my ad below along with some pics.

I ordered these about 6 weeks ago and this is the first set of Viper concaves ever build from I forged. And I believe the 3rd set ever build for a Gen3/4 by any company. They are the Iforged Equip V3's 19x10's front and 20x13's rear finshed in Anthracite centers with Chrome lips(not polished). Hidden hardware with silver barrels. They include custom silver/anthracite center caps and oem TPMS mounting hardware. They have a 1.5" lip in the front with .5" concave and a 3.5" rear lip with 3" concaves.
They are brand spankin new and only removed one front and one rear wheel from the box for pics and to weigh them. All lip protection and shipping protection is still in place and ready to ship out.
These wheels are pretty light for 19/20 concaves only 35lbs in the rear and 29 in the front. Thats 1.5lbs more in the rear and 2 lbs more in the fronts than my factory 5 spokes and thats going up 1" in rim size front and rear!!! So these are still lighter than the stoke H-spokes and the stock 10 spokes!!
Anyway I am selling them for a steal at only $3950 plus shipping. They are amazing looking wheels and I can tell you look even better in the sun light but I am just a big lip fan so I am going to order a set of standard 3 piece wheels. Thanks, Wayne

You must be registered for see images attach

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry it didn't work out, but good luck selling them Wayne.

Buy with confidence...Wayne is as stand-up/honest as they come!

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you sell your 5 spokes? Remember you're gonna give me a chance at those when you are ready to sell them!

Oh yeah you totally get first dibs on the 5 spokes. If the Concaves dont sell fast enough I will end up slapping on some new invos and rolling them. I'll keep in touch bud:2tu:

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry it didn't work out, but good luck selling them Wayne.

Buy with confidence...Wayne is as stand-up/honest as they come!

Thanks Ryan, You done got me blushing;) Hell you know how impatient I am if they dont sell pretty quickly I'll get itchy to see how they look mounted up on the old smurf:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave