New Geico Insurance Benefit?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just received this notification. Luckily, I haven't had any accidents or bad experiences with auto insurers ... yet. But this came out of the blue and it SEEMs to be a nice benefit (sort of a get out of jail free card). Anyone know more about it?

Dear City (note: they really didn't address me as City, but I thought it would be outrageously creative of me to make that change for this thread),

Have we got good news for you!

Your solid driving record and loyalty to GEICO have earned you the right to brag about qualifying for Accident Forgiveness* on your policy.

What is Accident Forgiveness you ask? Well, if you (or someone in your household) have an at-fault accident in the future, your premium won't increase and you'll keep your five-year good driver discount.

But wait! There's more! The Accident Forgiveness benefit you have earned is free of charge and can be used once every five years. We know you deserve this benefit because of your remarkable driving record.

So, thanks...for being a safe driver and for sticking with GEICO.

Sincerely,

GEICO Customer Service

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
State Farm does that, without putting a clever name to the benefit. I've been a happy customer for about 30 years, and yes I've filed claims.

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Gieco as well. This is the real deal. When I had my accident last year, I was worried that my rates would go up! Not only did my rates not increase, they actually went down! Amazing, huh?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456