04 Mamba

You must be registered for see images attach

Just sold my Vette

Last edited by a moderator:

cagleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! There are a few of us in the metro Denver area. LifeisGood is new to the group as well. We need to get together for lunch sometime!

OP
OP
I

Indiana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good deal, I went to the last VCA Lunch and I know Bob with the TT, Jon with the green 08 coupe, and Matt with a blue 97.

We could always meet up at our place and check out the 100+ cars.

Aaron

OP
OP
I

Indiana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I found the link...Thanks

After looking at the co-vca site I still dont understand why people dont post here. The co-vca forum sends you here.

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Aaron~~WELCOME! GOOD GOSH your cars look absolutely FANTASTIC~!!! LOVING your GTS and Mamba...am VERY partial to your BLACK VETTE you sold...cross-drilled rotors and BLACK wheels/dark tinted windows...MY type of CAR~!!! EXCELLENT! Wish you were closer to detail OUR cars! ENJOY! ~juli

OP
OP
I

Indiana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Aaron~~WELCOME! GOOD GOSH your cars look absolutely FANTASTIC~!!! LOVING your GTS and Mamba...am VERY partial to your BLACK VETTE you sold...cross-drilled rotors and BLACK wheels/dark tinted windows...MY type of CAR~!!! EXCELLENT! Wish you were closer to detail OUR cars! ENJOY! ~juli

Keep your eye out for my Vette. The guy drove it back to NY. It's a heads / cam / nos car...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep your eye out for my Vette. The guy drove it back to NY. It's a heads / cam / nos car...

I'd love to see the car, do you know where in NY State? We are in Upstate NY. Heads/cams/NOS...did you have it dyno'ed? TOOOOO COOOOOL!
VERY VERY nice job on the cars...we'd definitely bring our cars to you if you were here! Truly, you are very welcomed here! :2tu: ~juli

OP
OP
I

Indiana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was 550 RWHP 575 RWTQ with a 100 wet shot. Not crazy power but for 3180 not bad. I will look to see where he is.

If you look close you can see the flat back gs stripes on the fender of it.

another shot

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, that garage picture is going to be all the rage...THAT picture should go directly to Big-N-Italian!!!! He'll love it also. Thanks for the stats...Mike had a '96 (I believe, I do forget right now!) GS, in black as well. Only reason he traded it in was it needed a new tranny. Absolutely beautiful car. NICE to see others appreciate Vettes as well...but hell, your MAMBA is the best BEAST of all!
Thank you for sharing~~!! ~juli

OP
OP
I

Indiana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like my post we edited. I seem to have missed the section about sharing who you are on the board (less any links of course). I'm guessing If I was a fireman or a doctor it would have been ok to share but I'm not so my information was deleted. Now that’s a welcome to the board…L

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like my post we edited. I seem to have missed the section about sharing who you are on the board (less any links of course). I'm guessing If I was a fireman or a doctor it would have been ok to share but I'm not so my information was deleted. Now that’s a welcome to the board…L

I don't understand what you mean here? Sharing who you are? We ALL want to know whatever you want to share with us! You mean in your USER CP-profile? You can update that/change it. I'm not sure I'm following ya here! Sorry....:confused:....juli
We're all willing to help you out, let us know what we can do! :)

OP
OP
I

Indiana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I think we have it fixed. I think... Some of the viper guys know me as Detailer Aaron and not Cornfed (from Indiana) so I had that in my sig and also my av had "get detailed" in the mouth of my GTS. It was removed no big deal. My first post I had said what I did for a living and posted no links because I read the rules. I cant help that I'm in the aftermarket auto industry and not a fireman but it is what it is I guess. Sorry to be a pain....Please don’t ask me what I do as I don’t want to loose my $150 and my membership. J

Just Aaron

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaron...got it! BTW: If you paid for VENOM membership, you need to let the moderators know that also...they can give you a 'custom' color "VENOM" like mine (blue/silver). I know what happened now, but heck, maybe you could PM Venomiss about advertising if you'd like? She can give you details (lol)...if you wish. Happy New Years, Aaron! ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your time juli and sick looking Viper...

:2tu::2tu: Anytime...that's what we're here for, to help out, or try anyway! We had a 2005 BLACK Viper before this 2008, your BLACK MAMBA is one of my favorites! Thanks for the compliment on our '08 (SICK is always BADASP!!!! :2tu:)!! ~juli

OP
OP
I

Indiana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do we have so many Viper running around and no members posting here. I have been on this site as of 2005 and it took some time to get me to pay to be a member for this reason. Not to be a pain as the rest of the forum has been great to chat on..

SSGViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, the CO/UT/AZ/WY/ID regional chapter appears to be one of the deadest forums on VCA. Nine threads for all of 08 and most of those don't even have replies. Then you go to the VCA Colorado site and click on forums and it takes you to the main VCA site. One would think whoever runs the CO/UT/AZ/WY/ID regional chapter chapter would post up some events, rides, get togethers, parties, etc. Heck, I don't even know who runs our chapter! Anyone know who runs our chapter?

Maybe you could run it Aaron :) It would definately add some excitement.

SSGViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well... if we get banned for talking reality, then I guess there is always the other new board :)

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is in charge? Jim Johnson is our chapter prez. There are days, however, I think maybe Shirley is really pulling the strings... Could not find a nicer guy!

Bob Cloutier also does a lot for the club.

My office (300 Union) is a short stones throw from your detail shop! I'll be sure and stop in with either the SRTC or GT when the weather gets nicer. And I'm not in Anchorage...

OP
OP
I

Indiana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Jim is a great guy. I have a call into him. I had asked him if we could host and event as we have 60-70 collectable cars inside with a kitchen, bar, pool table and flat screen tv. I had asked last time we talk about doing it early this year. I hope to hear back.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a new member and haven't gotten to a local event yet and I also had my doubts about this region as I had tried to contact Jim Johnson (the president) for a while with no reply. I was able to talk to Bob Cloutier and then Jim about 2 weeks ago. They were both very nice...one thing that stuck with me was that Jim said that he never logs onto this site...so I wouldn't try contacting him via this website.

OP
OP
I

Indiana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Email I have found is also not the best way to get a hold of Jim. I would like to see more members join up but its been hard to get guys to pay with little activity online. I guess thats the young Viper owner for you. :0

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey cornfed. I've been in this chapter for 6 years and we do many events together during the driving season. It's all email based among members and hardly anyone uses this section of the forum. You are doing the right things getting in contact with Bob as he does all the email delivery. Jim in NOT a computer person, hence why he doesn't spend time here. We have alot of fun, from drag racing, road course events, cruises, parades, scenic trips and just get togethers. The Feb 15 event is our annual meeting.

Nice choice in car color BTW !

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4