VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike and Drew;

Trust my email got to you both; in any event welcome aboard I can assure you if you want to put a few KM on your Viper attending the upcoming events you will not be disappointed!! The2011 season was spectacular a total of 7 events throughout the Region; not sure if you heard about Billy Barker days but we were the headliners for the parade; very cool!! I can send photos if you wish; we are all invited back any time.

2012 is going to be an exceptional year for the Viper Nation with the new Gen 5 Viper unveiling in New York in April and the plans for a Viper Owners Invitational in September.

Between April and September the Western Canada Club has some very interesting events planned; details to follow.

I will be in touch with all of the members in the next few months with some great news on events for the 2012 season.

Cheers

Jim

OP
OP
D

Drew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jim, pictures of barkerville would be interesting. Defineately interested in events, not worried about kms to attend, but night travel and gas stations might be an issue. Power Nut, do you plan on going to rolex 24hr at Daytona? Thanks for the welcomes.

hoseclamp

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike and Drew;

Trust my email got to you both; in any event welcome aboard I can assure you if you want to put a few KM on your Viper attending the upcoming events you will not be disappointed!! The2011 season was spectacular a total of 7 events throughout the Region; not sure if you heard about Billy Barker days but we were the headliners for the parade; very cool!! I can send photos if you wish; we are all invited back any time.

2012 is going to be an exceptional year for the Viper Nation with the new Gen 5 Viper unveiling in New York in April and the plans for a Viper Owners Invitational in September.

Between April and September the Western Canada Club has some very interesting events planned; details to follow.

I will be in touch with all of the members in the next few months with some great news on events for the 2012 season.

Cheers

Jim

Yep I received your email Jim, I have a real lunatic year for '12 but I'll do my best to try to make a few of the meets. Sorry for the hijack Drew, I'll know on Wednesday if I can be available for the January trip:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave