New Motor City 2002 GTS Owner - Ann Arbor Area

LIONDOG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bought a 2002 Red GTS from John Gastman in Roanoke IL yesterday. Great guy! New to Vipers, don't know a thing about them, so please be patient with my stupid newbie questions.

The car I bought is bone stock. Corsa exhaust on order, ordering high flow cats tomorrow from PartsRack, and smooth intake tubes. Probably leave the rest stock for a while.

Six month of intense research/shopping for a Lotus Exige S (including a fruitless cross country flight) ended on Saturday when I stumbled across the GTS online. Made a deal on Monday, brought it home yesterday :)

The car is stunningly perfect - 12,000 miles, looks absolutely brand new. Can't wait to drive it! As far as I've gone in it is trailer to garage.

Looking forward to getting to know some other MC Viper owners.

- Jeff / Ann Arbor

1967 M151A2 Vietnam Era Jeep
2010 Ford Expedition XL
2004 Ford E150 Parts Runner / Dog Van

mattfeher

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome Jeff, Just check out our web site MCVO.net and look at the events and you will see whats coming up next for us this year. Just Join VCA and tell them Motor City Club and your in. Look forward to seeing you and your car at future events Jeff. I have a 2004 SRT-10 White MAMBA Viper. See ya soon our club is real fun!

IcyRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome - I also have a 2002 Viper GTS adn look forward to seeing you at upcoming events!

Jim Bur