New Ontario Member

S

Sainthitch

Just wanted to send out a quick hello to everyone. I recently purchased an 1994 RT/10 in victory red. Always been my dream car and I could not be any happier with it.

I had the pleasure of meeting 10PISTNZ (hope I got that right) at Mopar fest over the weekend, great guy and I look forward to meeting the rest of you.

I am having some professional pictures taken tomorrow for the man cave but once I get them back, I will post a few.

Once again, look forward to meeting everyone out there!

Shawn

kblake905

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There at least 10 of us heading to Niagara Falls Sat (the 25th) for a cruise and BBQ organized by one of our members, meeting in Burlington 9:30 AM, might not be to late to join in.....

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the club Shawn!!! C'mon down to the peninsula !! We have 17 cars for the cruise and BBQ. I know my first club event was with about 20 cars, and man I got goose bumps driving with all the cars in front of me..LOL, and I still do!! Like many have said before, you join for the car but stay for the people. What area are you from?

OP
OP
S

Sainthitch

thanks for all the warm welcomes! I am located in the Waterloo area.

I would love to head down this weekend but of course I have to go to a wedding on Saturday. I will be taking the viper though! have to driver her well I still can.

Hopefully there will be another chance to meet up with everyone this year. I will make sure I am there for it.