New owner here a few questions

vipermansrt04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello , I just bought a brand new 04 red srt-10 yesterday.What a car!I understand its been covered a million times , but the search was no help , what air pressures are you running the tires at cold?The seats are a little snug in the side bolsters , and no im not overweight , they just seem snug , anything I can do? thanks for the input.The Car seems to pull pretty hard , so no mods other then a few small items as of yet.Any body know where I could purchase some black viper stickers for the sides of the car? :2tu:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a correct "Mamba" sticker or atleast the correct font to create it?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nader,

Are you looking for the decals on the side? I am assuming you lost one or had one damaged, and if so give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Viper
1-800-889-1893

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually I was considering adding the words Mamba under the embems on the sides of the car.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
vipermansrt04,

Welcome. Sounds like you found your decals.

The lower side seat bolsters are a bit tight for bigger guys. There was a really good thread on this in the archives by the designer of the seats. Simply, you can take your shoes off and stand on the lower outside edges of the side seat bolsters (the high part) and bend them out incrementally till they fit you better. I did this to both of the seats in my car and they are now much more comfortable on a long ride.

Good luck,

Dan

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or simply send the car to Unique auto as the gentleman did on the show on ESPN. Just dont crash the car afterwards.

spicoli25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw that show on unigue motor sports. That guy was a bit over weight. Wonder how much they charged to trim the seats down. Nice spin out afterwards and crashed his rims.