New Pic of 2008 from Dodge

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Just e-mailed to me. I believe this is the first time they shot (or photochopped) the red without stripes!

2007-04_08_pic.jpg

Here's the e-mail's text:

Thanks for signing up for 2008 Viper updates, speed fans. Now get ready to start your engines and experience the new 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10.

Fangs bared, the 2008 Viper will soon hit the streets. You'll feel the bite of Viper's 8.4-liter SRT10 engine with a bigger bore block, new cylinder heads and a phasing camshaft providing variable valve timing. This classic racing formula of higher airflow and higher engine speeds churns out a thrilling 600 horsepower. As an added kick, an exotic twin disc clutch, redesigned transmission and a new speed sensing limited slip differential improve the driving experience while containing all of the added power and torque of this incredible ride.

Stay tuned—more updates will race to your inbox. And if you want still more Viper, check out www.Dodge.com. Speed enthusiasts; learn more about Dodge's powerful lineup of Street and Racing Technology vehicles and SRT Track Experience events that put you in the driver's seat at www.DriveSRT.com.

Last edited:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe, did you see the maroon SRT10 at the past Philly Auto Show? Pretty nice car and color.

If any of you guys are getting ready to trade in your Sapphire or Graphite w/stripes GTS on one of these beast drop me an email at [email protected] and hopefully I can give you a little more than they are offering you for your trade in plus your tax credit. :2tu:

I sure wish I had the cash for one of these 600hp versions. Although I am not real sure about some of the new colors, do they still come in black? I am not into some of them real bright colors like purple etc... :dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456