New shoes..Thanks JonB/PartsRack

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So awhile back I asked for some photoshop help changing my H-spoke wheels to graphite 6-spokes. Thanks Joseph Houss!!:headbang: After the shop was done, I thought it looked great and started quest to get the 6's. JonB was sold out of them but started making some calls for me. Within a day he had a set located, a quote sent to me and ready to ship to powder coater. Several weeks later, they arrived and I LOVE them on my black and graphite car. I finally finished the center caps which are in pic #4. Another thanks goes out to GeorgeW SRT for sharing his pics of what I was looking for and FrgMstr for the lead on the black lugs.

Here are some pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks JonB/PartsRack for the excellent service!!:2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you, but If I was REALLY doing my Job I would have told you that we have those same caps and lugs IN STOCK....Fangs or Pete or plain/polished billet aluminum. I simply ASSumed you were using your old caps and lugs.

Looks GREAT !

OP
OP
V

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you, but If I was REALLY doing my Job I would have told you that we have those same caps and lugs IN STOCK....Fangs or Pete or plain/polished billet aluminum. I simply ASSumed you were using your old caps and lugs.

Looks GREAT !

These are my old caps that I painted. I didn't want the stock silver finish. Sorry about the lugs, I didn't know you carried the black ones. Next time I'll ask.:2tu:

Thanks again for GREAT service!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave