Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
New skin on SSG vert. took me awhile to pull the trigger but glad I did, wanted something a little different.
pencil.png

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it took you awhile that should have been a sign....... Just saying. I hope you had a wooden stearing wheell installed to match..... just my opinion though take it or leave it....

DeceptioN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I actually really like it. I have a First Edition, and going to see if anyone with a SSG or Black is looking to trade. Really tempting to repaint but feel bad since it is a First Edition. Plus I'm having a hard time finding a place to paint it around here. 1 guy quouted me $5k to just repaint the front bumper and 1 side sill.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually really like it. I have a First Edition, and going to see if anyone with a SSG or Black is looking to trade. Really tempting to repaint but feel bad since it is a First Edition. Plus I'm having a hard time finding a place to paint it around here. 1 guy quouted me $5k to just repaint the front bumper and 1 side sill.

5K, to repaint the entire car wouldn't be bad, but just that is Way to high. PS DO NOT PAINT THAT CAR, that would be the biggest mistake you could make. How much would you be willing to sell it for???? I am actually looking for a FE, or pretty much any 06/08 coupe.

DeceptioN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
5K, to repaint the entire car wouldn't be bad, but just that is Way to high. PS DO NOT PAINT THAT CAR, that would be the biggest mistake you could make. How much would you be willing to sell it for???? I am actually looking for a FE, or pretty much any 06/08 coupe.

I paid $60k from a dealership after tax / title / reg / $3500 extended 3 year warranty for it last December so would be looking to get around that. Easiest route and probably cheaper for you would be to buy an SSG or Black with similiar mileage and then just trade.
The car itself was only $48.5k, paid $8k in taxes then the warranty. Has 25k on the odometer currently. It came with eibach lowering springs and an MGW shifter, I put an RB1 in it, but would probably put the stock back in if I traded.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid $60k from a dealership after tax / title / reg / $3500 extended 3 year warranty for it last December so would be looking to get around that. Easiest route and probably cheaper for you would be to buy an SSG or Black with similiar mileage and then just trade.
The car itself was only $48.5k, paid $8k in taxes then the warranty. Has 25k on the odometer currently. It came with eibach lowering springs and an MGW shifter, I put an RB1 in it, but would probably put the stock back in if I traded.

Just cause you paid 60k, INCLUDING TAXES, doesn't mean it's worth that! lol

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just cause you paid 60k, INCLUDING TAXES, doesn't mean it's worth that! lol

Yeah, I would typically assume its worth less than what you paid...... I personally would buy a SSG, or Black for myself tho as well. Just not into silver, red, yellow unless its modded correctly.

Good luck in the hunt tho!

_Tim

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4