New SRT/GenV Dealer on Long Island

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A person by the name of Bill Jenkins contacted the club. He's sales manager for Huntington Jeep/Chrysler/RAM/SRT on long island. They've become an SRT dealer. Bill recently attended GenV training and the dealership is selling and servicing the new GenV. I know the frustration folks have in our region with finding reputable dealers to work on their Viper for warranty items....as well as the concern of where new GenV owners are going to be able to get their Viper serviced on long island without warranty violation issues. I have no experience with Huntington at all so I cannot vouch for them. But I thought I'd post this here to get some opinions on them as well as let you know that a dealer is stepping up to support the GenV. They're are taking orders now. Also, Bill invited anyone that wants to talk with him to call him. He says he's a car guy so have at it. His cell phone number is 631-767-6049. Not sure what you're experience has been with this dealership but posting this as an FYI.

Good luck,
Tony

redrichard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have purchased two Jeeps from this dealer, both were good deals, service dept. was well run, and they have had the few Viper parts (like filters) in stock.

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A person by the name of Bill Jenkins contacted the club. He's sales manager for Huntington Jeep/Chrysler/RAM/SRT on long island. They've become an SRT dealer. Bill recently attended GenV training and the dealership is selling and servicing the new GenV. I know the frustration folks have in our region with finding reputable dealers to work on their Viper for warranty items....as well as the concern of where new GenV owners are going to be able to get their Viper serviced on long island without warranty violation issues. I have no experience with Huntington at all so I cannot vouch for them. But I thought I'd post this here to get some opinions on them as well as let you know that a dealer is stepping up to support the GenV. They're are taking orders now. Also, Bill invited anyone that wants to talk with him to call him. He says he's a car guy so have at it. His cell phone number is 631-767-6049. Not sure what you're experience has been with this dealership but posting this as an FYI.

Good luck,
Tony

Suggest posting this to the GEN V board for broader exposure....good info.

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Suggest posting this to the GEN V board for broader exposure....good info.

I posted it in a thread but being this is not a site sponsor and we have site sponsor dealers...don't want to get someone's underwear twisted. If this dealership is reputable I'm sure that over time they can sponsor here and get broader exposure. Also don't know enough about them yet.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill Jenkin will be attending our Christmas party and will do a Q&A and will give something toward the gifts we already have.

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For any of you guys in the NY Westchester area; Croton Auto Park will be selling the New Gen V Viper. Yes..they paid the 25k and sent 2 Viper Techs and 2 Sales personnel to Las Vegas to be trained on the New Viper. I was also told that they paid an additional 10k for a set of specialty tools just to service the car. I spoke with the head sales Rep Jay Miller; he was very knowledgable about vipers and was also very familiar with the club. He said that they would be receiving 1viper as a floor model and the other model was already preordered by a customer. They should be receiving the cars around the spring if 2013. I can't vouch for this dealer but I was told their viper tech is viper good, plus Jay Miller was very knowledgable about Vipers. If you need more info you can call Jay at 914-271-5100 or email him at [email protected]. I'm probably going to drop by this dealership in the spring just so I can drool over the new snake.... :D

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hot off the press!!......For those of you in the Southern Westchester NY area; Central Ave Jeep in Yonkers NY has just returned from the New Viper Training in Las Vegas. And They will be showcasing The Gen. V in approximately 2 weeks. I had the pleasure of stopping by their showroom yesterday while I watched them set up the space to showcase the new snake.....They'd like to have members of the VCA stop by for a look when the car arrives.....

www.centralave.com

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hot off the press!!......For those of you in the Southern Westchester NY area; Central Ave Jeep in Yonkers NY has just returned from the New Viper Training in Las Vegas. And They will be showcasing The Gen. V in approximately 2 weeks. I had the pleasure of stopping by their showroom yesterday while I watched them set up the space to showcase the new snake.....They'd like to have members of the VCA stop by for a look when the car arrives.....

www.centralave.com

We should caravan up there and check out the GenV when it arrives. I believe Scap Dodge in Fairfield,CT is receiving their GenV's too.

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah...I remember meeting that guy from Scap Dodge at the Holiday Party. He said he'd love for us to drop by when the new snake arrives. Hey... we could make it a club event; and meet there for the party!!...Just give me the date and time...I'll be there!! :)

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should caravan up there and check out the GenV when it arrives. I believe Scap Dodge in Fairfield,CT is receiving their GenV's too.
I stopped at Scap Dodge today, the owner wasn't in. The salesman I spoke with thought they would be getting their Gen 5 soon.......

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scap Dodge will have the new Viper in mid June. It will be black. They have more on order. We'll have an event they will host when it arrives. More details as I get them.