New suspension, Kw Clubsport coilovers

Paulb7546

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2000 ACR and i need a new suspension. I was talking with my local shop in El Paso Texas and they recommended the Kw clubsport coil over system . Does anyone currently have this setup, or recommend another?

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2000 ACR and i need a new suspension. I was talking with my local shop in El Paso Texas and they recommended the Kw clubsport coil over system . Does anyone currently have this setup, or recommend another?

May want to talk to another shop. KW doe snot make a clubsport suspension for your car that I am aware of. I did buy a KW V2 kit from JonB at Partsrack and have been happy ever since I installed them. Amount of adjustment is awesome, had a local Viper speed shop corner balance the car, dynamic alignment, drop it for an awesome stance and set the rebound and compression for an awesome street fighter type ride. This is on a 800+ rwhp GTS. Best mod I have done to the car yet.

Now if you are a price is no object type of guy I would suggest the KW HLS2 kit. It is the complete KWV2 coilover system with eth added benefit of a hydrolift lift for the front suspension like come on Lambos, this will let you drop the car to your desired height but lift the front to go over speed bumps or enter driveways.