New to me SRT 10 Vert/Coupe and thanks to Matt (mbcenter) and Andy (flatout)

nautoncall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just did a trade with Matt (mbcenter) for Andy's (flatout) old car. Beautiful car. Well done. Now it just needs a carbon fiber hardtop to match.

Thanks Andy for answering all my questions about the car. I'm sure I'll have more. Thanks Matt for the fairly smooth transaction and also answering my many questions.

Why when you get a "new" Viper do you start thinking about all the things you want to do to it? This crap is too addicting.

I would recommend Matt for anyone wanting one of his cars.

You must be registered for see images attach

pony23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, that's one bad ass looking ride. Congrats.

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Your going to have a hardtime finding that roof, i tried for a longtime. Lempke does not make them anymore, and his roof was by far the sleekest one out there.
Just did a trade with Matt (mbcenter) for Andy's (flatout) old car. Beautiful car. Well done. Now it just needs a carbon fiber hardtop to match.

Thanks Andy for answering all my questions about the car. I'm sure I'll have more. Thanks Matt for the fairly smooth transaction and also answering my many questions.

Why when you get a "new" Viper do you start thinking about all the things you want to do to it? This crap is too addicting.

I would recommend Matt for anyone wanting one of his cars.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth