2001 GTS and loving every minute!

You must be registered for see images attach

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great choice. I like the Forgelines. The brakes are fine for now. Ignore Chuck. He wants you to spend more money.:smirk: I think he has a commission agreement or something.

OP
OP
A

azvipermike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will as others opinions do not effect my decisions! I have a few mods to be done highflow cats,catback, and some other goodies! Will be going to see Eddie Martin for some changes!

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking car!! It might just be the picture or the way the wheels are turned, but that front left tire looks a little low on air.

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't mind Chuck. He's just a track ****** like me always looking for more braking.......come to think of it that's the second thing that came to my mind after,"Awesome color combo on that ACR." Welcome. Nice ride.

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on one awesome looking ACR... BTW, I really like that style of Forgeline wheel, too bad they discontinued production!

OP
OP
A

azvipermike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks i love this car. My Vette buddy's are flaming me on how slow it is compared to the c6 z06 i sold! oh well to each their own!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks i love this car. My Vette buddy's are flaming me on how slow it is compared to the c6 z06 i sold! oh well to each their own!

Tell them that you were not married to your vette, and at some point a real car guy needs to try out something a little different for a change. Maybe she won't do the same things the same way for you as that vette did; but, I guarantee you that she will take you for one hell of a ride if you let her !