New Toy

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got a car lift, I have wanted one for years!! My days of rolling around under cars is over!!:D:D
lift_photo.jpg

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice!! What brand? I have a Rotary Revolution myself, I got mine about 1.5 years ago, it's GREAT! Used it quite a bit last 2 months, did my oil change, trans fluid change on mine and a buddies GTS, and my gear swap.

OP
OP
C

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is from complete hydraulics. a 10,000 XLT. it was about the only lift I could find that would be Viper friendly as far as the height of the ramps but yet long enough and lift enough to fit a long box quad cab on.

The install was no to bad, myself and a friend have about four hours into and it was a first for both of us.

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've got a "Complete 8000 XLT" that I bought on a group buy with VCA a couple years ago. It's pretty easy to put together but you need an extra back. I even took it apart because I moved and re assembled. As with most stuff like this it goes together much better the second time.

I went with the XLT or Complete's bigger units for the same reason C-Note did, so I can put my truck on it to change oil. But the bigger lifts do take up more space in the garage.

Buying a lift is the best money I ever spent. At 50 years old I still like to tinker with cars but I no longer want to crawl around on the garage floor. Between the money I've saved by doing "stuff" my self, and the extra money I got when I sold my Road Runner because the bottom was as clean as the top has more than paid for the lift. If you're thinking about it, that the plunge. :usa:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave