"NEW" Viper Billet Polished Gauge Bezel Trim Rings FS

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
\"NEW\" Viper Billet Polished Gauge Bezel Trim Rings FS

We have new Viper Billet Polished Gauge Bezel Trim Rings, they can be powdercoated or chrome dipped for an even more brilliant finish :cool:

They can be viewed here:

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmbxmotorsports

If there is enough interest, we can offer a group buy on them. They fit 96-02 GTS only, we are working on the SRT and RT/10's for future release.

Get them at a fraction of the cost and a far more superior product!!!!

Reaction score
Re: \"NEW\" Viper Billet Polished Gauge Bezel Trim Rings FS

Hey buddy....you gonna be at the Crab Feast tomorrow?!?!?! :) How much are these.....wanna bring a set for me (assuming I can afford them!!!!). :)

OP
OP
1MEANSNAKE

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \"NEW\" Viper Billet Polished Gauge Bezel Trim Rings FS

Hey buddy....you gonna be at the Crab Feast tomorrow?!?!?! :) How much are these.....wanna bring a set for me (assuming I can afford them!!!!). :)

I dont know how i missed this post, im not getting e-mails showing replies to topics for some reason :(

I was at the crab feast today and your car looked AWESOME!

We are going to sell these at $80 shipped per set! Absolutely no Viper Tax !!!

New website coming very soon! Many new products to be released. I have 16 sets in stock right now.

One set i have is a brushed aluminum and the other 15 sets are polished. :2tu:

OP
OP
1MEANSNAKE

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Dave,

We can do another ring for that, it's just that we wanted to have the set done strictly for the guages when we were having them done.

SRTRICKY,

We will make this our next priority

Rob,

Each set would have to be special ordered for chrome as we dont do our chrome in house and feel it is best left to those that are pro's in that area, however we do in house powdercoating and turn around time on that can be done most of the time the same day you order them. Chrome would take approximately 5-7 business days and then 2-3 business days shipping thereafter. We have pricing on all 17 sets to be chromed, but not individual pricing yet. I will get back to you with that information. Each set we have now is a high polished finish.

Thank you and we look forward to bringing many custom products to the Viper market in the very near future.

We do have a few new products to be released within the next 3-4 weeks that will make every supercharged, turboed and nitrous owners very happy :cool:

Your orders can be placed by going to:

https://www.paypal.com/affil/[email protected]

Thank You!

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Will you guys be making everything from the guage bezels, cup holder, shifter bezel etc.?

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re:

Please Post a close up pic of the high polished ones. Put them on black or dark gray background so they stand out.

Thanks!

OP
OP
1MEANSNAKE

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Here are pics of the bezel rings installed:

You must be registered for see images

also

You must be registered for see images

In this last picture you will notice our brand new MBX Exclusive steering wheel column gauge pods that are 100% OEM fitment which houses a single 2 1/16" gauge :cool: These were made exclusively for the 2nd Gen Vipers!

That will be another post ;)

We have sold quite a few sets and Ron is doing a great job chroming them for those that want chrome finish, however you can see that our high polished finish is sweet too!

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re:

Installed mine last night fit great and looked great! Got them in the mail last night, polished them up with the mothers Aluminum polish and installed them. Very happy. Thanks!

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re:

here is a picture of CHROMED gauge rings....def much better, never dull out on you....

6544gauge_rings-med.jpg

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

just ordered my set, highly polished. if i feel a need to have them chromed i
will just send them to ron. if you mail them from owings mills let me know as
my company is building a house close by and i can pic them up.

thanks, tom

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

1MEANSNAKE,

Would it be possible to get a set in satin? I have all satin MGW accessories and think it would look good to match it all. If this isn't possible or if the polished set looks close enough to satin, just let me know. Thanks.

Frank

OP
OP
1MEANSNAKE

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

1MEANSNAKE,

Would it be possible to get a set in satin? I have all satin MGW accessories and think it would look good to match it all. If this isn't possible or if the polished set looks close enough to satin, just let me know. Thanks.

Frank

Frank,

I think you will find that our finish will be close, maybe a little shiney but not too brilliant that it will demand your attention over your other interior pieces. For those that demand the "bling" they are ordering them in Chrome :cool: We have them in stock ready to ship!

OP
OP
1MEANSNAKE

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: New Shipment

Just wanted to let you guys know that we just got a large shipment of Bezel Trim Ring and Steering Column Gauge Pods in stock and we have fattened up the 4 smaller bezel rings to completely cover the bezel of the stock gauges.

These are also available directly from Roe Racing too :)

A-Pillar Gauge Pods are 2 weeks away ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth