New Viper owners in Tucson

Toomanycars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone I'd like to introduce myself and my girlfriend "Snakestress" We just got our 06 Paxton supercharged yellow coupe and we live in Tucson. We don't know any other Viper owners so if anyone is in the area it would be nice to meet up sometime. Just wanted to say hello and hopefully we will make it out to some meets soon.

Chris & Aimee

snakestress

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Aimee. Looking forward to meeting up with more owners around the area and doing some cruises.

And yellow is the fastest... even faster with the clear bra and wax. :2tu:

(PS: Chris how come your profile is all fancy and stuff now, with an avatar even...:mad:)

OP
OP
T

Toomanycars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Aimee. Looking forward to meeting up with more owners around the area and doing some cruises.

And yellow is the fastest... even faster with the clear bra and wax. :2tu:

(PS: Chris how come your profile is all fancy and stuff now, with an avatar even...:mad:)

Because you didn't tell me to make you one yet :dunno:

OP
OP
T

Toomanycars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like we will be taking the car to Bill Luke Dodge Saturday morning so if anyone in Phoenix would like to meet up in the afternoon to meet and greet and check out cars that would be great. Maybe grab lunch somewhere?

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depending on the time of the meet, I should be able to do it.

I should be available in the early afternoon. I'm looking to go for a drive too as will be getting my car back tomorrow (hopefully)...

OP
OP
T

Toomanycars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depending on the time of the meet, I should be able to do it.

I should be available in the early afternoon. I'm looking to go for a drive too as will be getting my car back tomorrow (hopefully)...

We are hoping to get up there nice and early but I'm not sure how long it will take them to finish looking at the car. Shoot me a PM with your number and we will give you a call when we get up there.

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My pleasure! It was a good time! I'll come up with a better cruise location next time... :)

Thanks for coming out!!!

snakestress

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe you should drive down to Tucson and cruise up Kitt Peak and Gates Pass with us. Maybe take it easy on Mt Lemmon. hmmm... :)

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe you should drive down to Tucson and cruise up Kitt Peak and Gates Pass with us. Maybe take it easy on Mt Lemmon. hmmm... :)

I'm down for that for sure!!! Later in June or early July would probably work. I'm without my car again for another week (at least)... :(

Bring the Lightning out too!!! :)

snakestress

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Toomanycars. Are you going to the big car show at St Gregory's school this Saturday?

Sorry we were not able to make it to this one. Had too many travel plans this past couple months. We will try to make it to the Cars n Coffee one of these days- have you gone to this one?

-Chris & Aimee