New Viper Video

fed007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys, first vid ever for me.

This car is surgical in power delivery and handling (I am learning). What an amazing machine. Long live the snake!

(And btw the video is better resolution if you actually goto you tube and use this URL. My GF shot the video with her digicam.

youtube.com/watch?v=CIw2IEvpRn0

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIw2IEvpRn0[/media]

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

fed007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I know I am new driver - just learning this car from my humble beginnings.

Yes the girl is a very attractive model. I'll post a pic of her and the car that same day we were messing around with this vid.

I have the PS2 pilots and they hold up very well. I had a handful of sessions last summer and they still have a lot of tred.

thx for the support . and for getting the joke title!

fed007

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Come back when you can spell your name on the asphalt.

Post another video when you can do it in cursive ;)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds stock and looks like stock hp. Guy I bought my GTS from was waiting for a 2,200rwhp TT upgrade to be finished on his Gen 1 Viper.

Ted

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That does look like fun but, somehow, I hate to see it...:dunno:

Thought for a second you were making a sweet little heart pattern for that laughing lady of yours.... :)

RapidTransit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should have bought a mustang or even a vette if that's all you wanted to do.....and..would you want all that rubber in front of your home or buisness? Karma strikes fast and hard, think about it.:nono:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62