New WA Viper owner

70chall440

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thought I would pop in and say hi. I am new to the forum but not to Mopars. Hopefully I can attend some western WA viper events.

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome!
What kind of car did you pick up? What area are you in?
I think you find we also have some other interesting Mopars and other toys.

OP
OP

70chall440

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in Yelm (Western WA). I bought a 01 Yellow ACR. I also have a stable of Mopars to include 2 E bodies, an 01 yellow Ram, 99 Dak, 91 Stealth RT and 05 Hemi Durango.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Your fleet reflects your YELLOW FEVER as some here have, eh Paul and Paul?

I also have had a Yellow ACR, 2 yellow Rams, and an SRT-4 Yellow...but my 2 Stealth TTs were black and are Blue/White GTS striped (tape, as you plan.)

Please Join VCA 1-800-998-1110 if you have not (says you are!)...........and call PartsRack soon! CONGRATS

OP
OP

70chall440

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did join last week. My partner greg B. from Lakewood recommends you. In fact I am in need of 1 ACR sticker for the right side of my car; part of the little flag is gone.

OP
OP

70chall440

Enthusiast
Reaction score
98275[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

thought I would post some pics of my car

Attachments

• IMG_2066.jpg
    IMG_2066.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 0

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome 70chall440~~GREAT pictures of your awesome yellow (rare color?) GTS. VERY cool also on the Stealth RT~~GREAT car as well, and nice stable!!! ~juli

OP
OP

70chall440

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks. I believe that there were 38 mono yellow ACR's built. The stealth is getting a little long in the tooth and is in need of a rebuild or replacement I think. Too many cars and not enough time.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks. I believe that there were 38 mono yellow ACR's built. The stealth is getting a little long in the tooth and is in need of a rebuild or replacement I think. Too many cars and not enough time.

That is such a gorgeous color yellow...guess it IS rare if only 38 ACR's were made in that color! Hey, the Stealth may be getting old, but look at RTTTED's 2 Stealths he has...they were and ARE a great car...love 'em. Wow, probably most people wish they had that problem, 'too many cars, not enough time' :D !! Just ENJOY~~when you can in the inclement weather you probably get as well as we do...:( ...cars sleeping away covered up in the garage with 1 1/2 feet of snow outside on top of ice....:( ....driving season cannot come soon enough! Congrats on your gorgeous Viper. :2tu: ~juli

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well so do I....How about that-
Oh the 07 Caliber matches too!:rolaugh:

I'm in Olympia, so It's GREAT to hear there are more cars down here. You are the third in Yelm, and there are 3-4 others in the general area (not all are members).

Look me up in the phone book and give me a shout when you get a chance! I've sent you a PM.

PBR

V

Venomiss

Maybe you seen this already but if you haven't yet:

VCA Home

Get involved and go on some cruises in your area!

Yellow is a great color;) It's the fastest one....:D

Two R/Ts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That would be me, 98 R/T 10, bought about 3 years ago. Seen a black SRT 10 in Rochester area, also Pauls VCA editon Yellow Roadster in Olympia. Also have a friend with a SRT 10 coupe Black with silver stripes who lives in Tacoma area. Not many of us around in south puget sound.

OP
OP

70chall440

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool. I belive you actually live pretty close to me. I live down on 93rd, I have seen you drive down here once or twice. I have a buddy that has a red 01 GTS in Tacoma and another buddy with a Gen I RT/10 (not sure where he lives). Other than that I dont know anyone who has one.

Two R/Ts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
93rd you are really close, I live just off Burnett road. I used to blow out the carbon on 93rds long straight away. Not anymore though I dont want be a nuisance LOL

OP
OP

70chall440

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, no worries. Between my viper, vette, all of the other cars I have that is not an issue. Not to mention all of the kids that seem to live down the road that want to drive 100 mph. I have done a burn out or two there.

I have not even registered my car yet, just had an appraisal done yesterday. As soon as I get it back I am off to the DMV to make them rich (or me poor).

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome. We, in the Western Canada Region are your neighbors! On Father's Day there is a Show & Shine which is pften attended by Wash. cars. Hope to meet you there.

I've also got "too many cars", but not enough garages (only 6 car spaces). I drive my modified Stealth R/T TT throughout the year, and a stocker TT as a spare. I've got a 500hp 440 Duster that I take out once a year for the local rodeo.

Lol, none of them are color matched though.

Ted

OP
OP

70chall440

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome. We, in the Western Canada Region are your neighbors! On Father's Day there is a Show & Shine which is pften attended by Wash. cars. Hope to meet you there.

I've also got "too many cars", but not enough garages (only 6 car spaces). I drive my modified Stealth R/T TT throughout the year, and a stocker TT as a spare. I've got a 500hp 440 Duster that I take out once a year for the local rodeo.

Lol, none of them are color matched though.

Ted

Excellent!! I too have a stealth (NA) that my son drives and a 440-6 Challenger RT and a 73 cuda under construction. I am have an issue with the stealth however it "surges" under acceleration.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Excellent!! I too have a stealth (NA) that my son drives and a 440-6 Challenger RT and a 73 cuda under construction. I am have an issue with the stealth however it "surges" under acceleration.

Replace it with a TT, you won't regret it.

There's a "western Cda 3si" club with many members in Vancouver. My Stealth and one of the 3si members ES Stealth were featured in Domestic Driver - A bi-monthly online magazine featuring Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, and GM Cars from 1980+ magazine this month's issue.

I've also got a 71 340 4 spd Demon project that has "stalled out" during the last few years, since I bought the Viper, sitting in one of my garages. Trying to sell it.

Ted

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R