New WI member

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been on these forums for a few years now, but just finally pulled the trigger on an 04 SRT. I'm up in North East Wisconsin, about 1.5 hours North of Milwaukee, or 30 minutes South of Green Bay.

Would love to meet up with some members and see some more Vipers!

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May I be the first to say: How's it goin up der, eh?

Actually, Appleton and Green Bay (and the towns in between) are now one large city... There used to be some break between the two cities on highway 41, but not anymore.

Congrats on the car!!!

OP
OP
C

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha, yeah the gap between the cities seems like its getting smaller every day.

Thanks guys, I'll throw some pics up later, though she's not too special yet.

1st Strike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new car. To bad you couldn't have pulled the trigger a few days earlier. We just got back from a 3 day cruise to door county. It was a great venue. Check the Illinois Viper club events to come yet this year. The rest of them are in Illinois but they are a blast. Enjoy the new ride.

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new car. To bad you couldn't have pulled the trigger a few days earlier. We just got back from a 3 day cruise to door county. It was a great venue. Check the Illinois Viper club events to come yet this year. The rest of them are in Illinois but they are a blast. Enjoy the new ride.

Hey is this Mark S ? :dunno::2tu:

OP
OP
C

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would've been a great cruise for us, my wife and I got married in Door County and love going back whenever possible.

TI3VOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yea you missed out, congrats on finally getting a Viper, if you ever wanna meet up in A-town or GB hit me up, I am in De Pere

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey welcome to the club! Needless to say you're among friends. Yep the timing is off since we just tore up the great state of WI. We had a ball. Warm weather is beginning to wind down, so visit while it's still Viper weather. Meetings are a good place to begin, they're on the first Wed of each month. We average 30+ (on a slow night....). Don't ask me why, but Vipers drive hours to attend them (ok, we do know the reason, and it's worth it).

Our website is www.illinoisvipers.com. Check it out. It has pictures, videos, etc... and it'll help you get acclimated. A new member packet will go out soon.

Take care and we hope to see you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper