New Year... New Member...

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone. I faxed my VCA application in over the holiday. In August I bought a Red 2000 RT/10. As soon as I saw it I said "I want it". Unfortunatly I said it out loud to the seller, so I might have hurt my negotiations a little. I paid $42,000 with 26,000 miles. I started looking at the VCA only a month or two ago and decided that it's time to join. The car is stock with smooth tubes and hope to do some light mods before spring. I can't wait to get back in the drivers seat again.
Thanks All.
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

V

Venomiss

Welcome to the club! :2tu: Lot's of perks for members-you might want to find out if you will be getting the Viper Magazine that was sent out over the holiday.
Call the 1-800-998-1110 and ask for Kim or Beth. They are working today and just got off the phone with them. Remember, Detroit time.
If you are lucky they may be able to get you in the system soon enough....if they give you a member number on the phone then PM it to one of the Moderators they can upgrade you here.
You will have a very nice avatar!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy New Year and Welcome LiqueRT/10!:2tu:
You've just joined the best car club and your in the best Region NY/CT!!:headbang: Where in NY are you?

If you need any help or got any questions about your new love, don't hesitate to get a hold of me.
914-763-3136

OP
OP
L

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I am in Orange County. It's a short ride to TATOR'S, so I am sure I will see you for a spring checkup before I do some serious summer driving.

D

DAMN YANKEE

Welcome! Very nice rig you have there. There is a huge amount of interesting reading here. Enjoy it all.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456