next gen ESC Viper testing in the snow

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why did they have to drive a Viper in the snow? That is going to create an uproar among the faithful! This car should only be capable of being driven on sunny summer days!!! What's next after ESC, all season tires??? OMG

GDog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why did they have to drive a Viper in the snow? That is going to create an uproar among the faithful! This car should only be capable of being driven on sunny summer days!!! What's next after ESC, all season tires??? OMG

I've driven mine in the snow - that was an experience!

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I think it's pretty impressive that they were even able to get the Viper up to speed in the snow with the torque and wide tires. That had to be a blast.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's packed snow on a track or other closed course. Even if and when they spin out, not going to hit or break anything. Now, try that where I live, with steep hills and unplowed side roads, it's another story, ESC or not!:rolaugh:

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chrysler press release:

'Next-Gen Dodge Viper Training For 'Super Car Olympics'

April 15, 2011 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The long, cold and snowy winter presented a perfect environment for the ultimate American-built sports car and icon of the Dodge brand's performance car lineup to prepare for its imminent return. Using a 2010 chassis as a test subject, SRT engineers expanded the development scope for the next generation Dodge Viper to include stability control tuning for the first time. The development comes just in time for the next "Super Car Olympics," sure to take place late in 2012 when the all-new performance icon returns.'

2013 Dodge Viper coming in late 2012, stability control confirmed — Autoblog

--RS

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456