Next Houston VCA Event

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul,

Ivan mentioned a 7/24 event while at Tomball Dodge last month, something about a morning cruise, lunch, followed by an afternoon cruise (I think on the Northside), sounded to me like they were still working out the details. A break in this heat would be nice!!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be at Tomball every weekend licking the windows of the vault if I lived in your area.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be at Tomball every weekend licking the windows of the vault if I lived in your area.

Better bring ya an A/C also, it is pretty hot up in the vault during the summer.... :)

Apparently there is a cruise on the 24th, but no details available as of yet (per Jamie's email this morning)

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Hey Eric, I heard there is a cruise on the 24th, but no details are available yet.

On another note, Venum is not well. Details via TM.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have fun guys! Gonna miss this one, car is at Tomball getting some small warranty issues taken care of.

Have a great time!

Andy Wheeler

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Paul & Slithr, we can meet at the gas station in front of home depot around 8:00. If anybody else wants to caravan up that would be great Troy

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those interested in the accident that shortened our cruise yesterday, my wife (Belinda) looked it up for us.

Unfortunately, it was a (2) fatality accident involving (3) trucks. One truck had stopped on 190 to turn left, it was hit from behind (wheels turned) pushing it into the way of an oncoming truck, the rear end collision was followed by an immediate head on collision. Two life flight helicopters carried (6) people to the hospital where 2 died. 190 re-opened at 4:40 after clearing the accident. Hated to hear the news of fatalities, it does re-affirm that tomorrow isn't guaranteed. Our thoughts and prayers are with those injured and lost, R.I.P.