nitrous kit for viper?

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i will be buying a nitrous kit for my viper in the future and installing it. my question is this: how do all the different wet kits on the market go about supplying the additional fuel for the nitrous on their systems? do they have you install a seperate fuel pump and lines for this or do you use the existing stock fuel pump and lines and just t-off the lines to the fuel solenoid of the nitrous system? if the latter is the case i would assume if you want to run large shots of juice that you can just buy a bigger fuel pump and increase your fuel pressure. and finally one last question: does anybody know anyone that has run nos's dry nitrous kit (limited to 135 hp) on their viper and did it function problem free for them?

p.s. - i do not want to use anything other than race gas to fuel my nitrous system. so propane is not an option for me.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fuel line goes into the schrader valve at the rear inside of the passenger fuel rail. You will have enough fuel pressure if you stay in the 200-300 hp range. Tuning for A/F before using the nos is the key to success. The dry system has a funky a/f curve. Take a look in "My Gallery" for a general NOS connection schematic.

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Nitrous Express GenX kit new in the box, has everything, best one on market, purge kit, bottle warmer etc, has 100, 150, 200 jets. 1000.00 delivered. I paid 1300.00 for it...00PROWLER