NJ 2nd Annual FANGS Magazine

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have just published our 2nd Annual Fangs Magazine for our members. Each member received a copy in their Christmas Gift box along with Sneaky Pet Leather Key Fob, A 2008 Poster, Special NJ Member decals for their cars, A T-Shirt or Hat, with Christmas Wishes. To view our magazine click on the link below and view the pdf file or download to your computer.

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!!

fangs_dec07.jpg

NJ Viper Club

Last edited:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew I should have went with the NJ VCA instead of W Pa. ;) :lmao:

On a serious note you guys actually are much closer to me and if I were to participate in any VCA events it would be either you guys (NJ) or the Va/Md. :dunno:

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew I should have went with the NJ VCA instead of W Pa. ;) :lmao:

On a serious note you guys actually are much closer to me and if I were to participate in any VCA events it would be either you guys (NJ) or the Va/Md. :dunno:

Sorry that we don't live up to your expectations. The NJ club does do a great job with their publication. However, the PA region has never had anyone volunteer to take on a project such as that, nor do we have the funding. My wife and I are a two person team when it comes to the newsletter, etc., and we do the best we can with our personal home equipment. If anyone would like to organize the printing a publication such as the NJ club does, please give me a call and I would be glad to discuss it with you.

As for our functions, PA is a big state and we have to be considerate of our members in WVA as well. It's hard to find a meeting location that everyone will be happy with. We therefore try to move our functions around the state of PA (east side, west side, central) and it seems that we get the same diehards that come out wherever we go. Those that live in the backyard of the function do not participate. :dunno: We've previously had a nice spring function in New Hope and a winter function in Philadelphia. We do have some members that are working on hosting a cruise in your area this coming year. Informaton will be in the newsletter when it becomes available.

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AgentF1, Thanks for the compliment, but I have to say,

Denny & Ginger do an excellent job in the state of PA/WV, pretty big territory. Our NJ club does well because we all share in the responsibility of bringing an event or publication together.

We are willing to assist you folks in creating your own Fangs magazine for your region.

I will meet with my firends Denny and Ginger in January at the Presidents meeting to discuss:2tu:

Have A Happy New Year!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't get one maybe in Jan. at the meeting...(hint-hint) Bobby and Tom see you in Arizona.....Adrian Byrd

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have just published our 2nd Annual Fangs Magazine for our members. Each member received a copy in their Christmas Gift box along with Sneaky Pet Leather Key Fob, A 2008 Poster, Special NJ Member decals for their cars, A T-Shirt or Hat, with Christmas Wishes. To view our magazine click on the link below and view the pdf file or download to your computer.

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!!

fangs_dec07.jpg

NJ Viper Club

Thanks for the Christmas gift and Fangs mag.
You guys did a great job !