No search function?

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just tried to search for a thread that was posted a couple of weeks ago and found that the search function no longer works, unless the post was made today. To test, I also searched for "oil" and the search returned no results. Really????:dunno:

jsarker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a new guy, so I have been using the search function extensively. As mentioned, the board search is not working. Also, due to the board upgrade, the google search links are also broken, since the threads now use a new URL format.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was trying to search just now and it doesn't find anything over a couple of days old. Also, when searching Google and following a link to VCA, a URL error shows up! Have we lost all the years of posts and information?

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take a slow deep breath. Now, breathe out. Repeat as necessary. Give them a chance to get the site back up and running right.

I hate new software revisions done by a vendor. They never seem to be "better" for the user, right out of the box.

MoreBeer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was trying to search just now and it doesn't find anything over a couple of days old. Also, when searching Google and following a link to VCA, a URL error shows up! Have we lost all the years of posts and information?

For the time being, click the 'Cached' link at the end of the Google search results. Not perfect, but it should let you get access to the thread while everything is getting sorted.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R