NOPI (Sept. 20-21) registration is active!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For those wishing to attend Nopi on Sept. 20-21, the online registration is now active. It is being held at the [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Georgia International Convention Center this year. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The hours are [/FONT]Sat 10am-8pm, Sun 10am-5pm[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]. Ma[/FONT]rk Meyers, the owner of Nopi, called me a few days ago to be sure the GA-VCA was coming and promised us indoor parking[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif], so we get to be inside an AC'd building vs. being out in the heat[/FONT]! They will have 500 cars inside and 2,000 outside. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Last year, we had approximately 15 Vipers at the show! [/FONT]They are also doing all the normal contests that are featured at Nopi every year[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] including[/FONT] lots of vendors at the show selling different products. Last year, the GA-VCA took home a total of 5 trophies!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://forums.viperclub.org/general-viper-discussion/606331-ga-vca-cleans-house-nopi-nationals.html

Here are some pics from last years of some of the Nopi chicks and bikini competition:

http://forums.viperclub.org/sneaky-...-bikini-thread-history-al-gores-internet.html

Nopi has always treated us great and Mark even told me last week that he is a fan of20Vipers and the Viper Club members have always been "classacts" and is looking forward to seeing us again. To register, go to:

Motorsport Nationals in College Park

You get two tickets for both days with every carshow registraion, so Under the "Purchase Tickets" area, select "one" carshow participant ticket, unless you are registering more than one car. Under the area where you enter your carclub, enter "Dodge Viper Club of GA". This will ensure they save enough space for us to all park together. If you want to park with all the other Vipers, select that you want to show your car INSIDE. For, the carshow class select "Sport Coupe/Convertible-American/European". Since we will be parking inside, please pay special attention to:
[/FONT]
Vehicles with gasoline/diesel may be displayed with ¼ tank of fuel or (5) gallons, which ever is less remaining in the tank. A locking gas cap must be installed or the tank must be adequately sealed by tape or in some other appropriate manner, and battery must be disconnected or ignition disabled.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Given the difficulty of accessing Viper batteries, I will talk to Mark and I'm sure he will waive this requirement. I will check with him about the locking gas cap requirement, but please try to arrive with only 1/4 tank of gas. I will send updates as soon as I talk to Mark next week.

If you need any help with registration or have any Nopi questions, please let me know!!
[/FONT]

OVERBOOST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:brick: Well I told myself that I was going to make this one after looking at your pics from last time. But just like VOI and some other great events I will be to busy eating sand. What makes me mad is that I should be flying home on the 20th. So win some more trophys and hopefully I will be able to make next year. :mad:

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:brick: Well I told myself that I was going to make this one after looking at your pics from last time. But just like VOI and some other great events I will be to busy eating sand. What makes me mad is that I should be flying home on the 20th. So win some more trophys and hopefully I will be able to make next year. :mad:

That ***** dude! If you end up getting home a day or 2 early, let me know if its anything I can do to help you get to Nopi! Thanks for your service! :usa::headbang::usa::headbang::usa::headbang:

OVERBOOST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chad!

I don't think that I could get a C130 to leave here a days or 2 early but if by some chance I do. Lets just say that my speed-o will get a workout trying to get there in time.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can fly back into the Atlanta airport, I'd be glad to leave NOPI, pick you up in my Viper and take you back to the show :) The only problem would be getting all your stuff into the Viper, but we could figure something out :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456