Not Pulling the plug on my Roe!

Greg B

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks to some help from a couple VCA members I finally got it figured out.
After much trial and error my roe did not like my AB's plug wires, But the biggest improvement was changing the Fuel injector connectors- who would of thought? The cars runs great! Anyone needing Dyno tuning in the NW I recommend Alex at Carbconn. Again thanks, we would have never figured it out without without the VCA's help.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you got your problem solved. Can you elaborate on what led you to AB's wires? Thanks. - Tony

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear you got the bugs worked out. Hopefully there'll be a few dry days coming up to enjoy your new power!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would think GregB that AB would like to know about this? He has quality wires, and I'm sure would love to know that you had problems with his wires....as most do not. ~juli

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to some help from a couple VCA members I finally got it figured out.
After much trial and error my roe did not like my AB's plug wires, But the biggest improvement was changing the Fuel injector connectors- who would of thought? The cars runs great! Anyone needing Dyno tuning in the NW I recommend Alex at Carbconn. Again thanks, we would have never figured it out without without the VCA's help.

Fuel injector connectors and plug wires are like a monitor and a modem... not really related. any idea what the root-cause of the problem was? Or do you just know that when you changed both that the problems went away?

Joseph

OP
OP
G

Greg B

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Roe recommended that i put the MSD plugwires on and thinking about it my dyno guy told me It still had issues until the Fuel injector connectors were replaced. So ultimately it may not have been the plug wires at all. Im afraid to put the AB's back on though, I would hate another trip to the dyno.

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i too doubt it was the plug wires as i have the AB wires with my Roe setup for 4K miles or so now with no issues.

Glad you got it all figured out.