Now that it has thawed out in the Michigan's UP (video)

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bruce. Just think.....we can down to our first Dream Cruise having absolutely no intention of buying another vehicle. If not for some idle conversation with you about striped coupes on Jesse's deck prior to the Woodward Dream Cruise......well, that car wouldn't be up here right now. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, it was your late night call to Mark, at Sue's insistence, which was the main catalyst for this welcome addition to our little snake pit. I am fortunate in having such a willing accomplice to spend money on Vipers with ;) The next Dream Cruise will not produce the same results. We are all Vipered up for a good long while.:drive:

We are looking forward to next week end and seeing you all. The Smog Dog, and his better half, will be rolling in here Thursday afternoon.

Steve

.....an old saying in the UP is that we can have snow anytime before the 4th of July........or anytime after. 4+ feet of snow in April almost tested that theory. I do remember 23" on May 11th in the late 80s.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve-this video is as good as Goldie's 2006 Viper is delivered! Looking forward to seeing the Motor City crowd at Escanaba...