(17) Steven Dipaolo
(18) GMBrasco
(19) 1KoolAsp 00GTS
(20) Steve Brown
(21) SnakeBite52 ?

GMBRASCO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hope to pull the car out of storage, ill meet you guy on ocean parkway by the needle building. ( the roundabout ). im assuming you guys are coming in from the wantagh expressway. if not let me know and ill meet up at captree.
cant wait it will be my first ride of the year!!!!!!!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It figures, I have the seats out, carpet out and other various trim out of the Viper right now and it's not going to be back together for the weekend. :mad: I just dying to get the Viper out...it's been 5 months since I last drove it. :omg:

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hope to pull the car out of storage, ill meet you guy on ocean parkway by the needle building. ( the roundabout ). im assuming you guys are coming in from the wantagh expressway. if not let me know and ill meet up at captree.
cant wait it will be my first ride of the year!!!!!!!

you mean by jones beach? if so we dont go that way. we take 231 deer park ave right to southern state..

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It figures, I have the seats out, carpet out and other various trim out of the Viper right now and it's not going to be back together for the weekend. :mad: I just dying to get the Viper out...it's been 5 months since I last drove it. :omg:

So just screw one seat back in, forget about the trim pieces that are out, be like what the heck and drive there :headbang: Tell everyone you're in the middle of a work in progress, it provides a good point for conversation!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s.
We be rolling.....

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirm So Far:
(1) *** BLK

(2) ACR Steve
(3) Dimitrios
(4) Chazz
(5) Draco1
(6) Mamba55
(7) DodgeViper08
(8) Dr. Dan
(9) ViperJon
(10) PythonPete
(11) Ccofan
(12) Russ
(13) ViperDreams
(14) MKTaxman
(15) QtrTurn
(16) Mamba Dave
(17) Steven Dipaolo
(18) GMBrasco
(19) 1KoolAsp 00GTS
(20) Steve Brown
(21) SnakeBite52
(22) Jim Flaherty

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We might have the '04 gathering beat if everybody shows, I see 21 snakes in the photo from that day...we have 22 here and counting....
Obviously a great idea from our new commander in chief ***.....:2tu:

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We might have the '04 gathering beat if everybody shows, I see 21 snakes in the photo from that day...we have 22 here and counting....
Obviously a great idea from our new commander in chief ***.....:2tu:

ViperJon, I can't take all the credit it was Dimitrios who asked if we should do a Captree Run and I said hell yes lets go for it. I want the members to be a big part of the club this year and its YOU guys that Rock :headbang: I'm the new commander BUT this is your club and when you guys want to do something that will not conflict with our regular schedule I will do whatever I can to make it happen.
ViperJon, once again THANK YOU for the kind words BUT if all of you continue to help me we are going to have one hell of a year....
THANK YOU ALL AND PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS YOUR CLUB AND ITS YOU THAT DESERVE ALL THE CREDIT.......:2tu::2tu::2tu: Adrian

GMBRASCO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
my friend just called me to tell me theres a big get together at captree this sunday. told him i know the vipers are coming, so clear the runways.
see you guys there, i would try to leave sooner then 830 from carvel, these guys sleep there the night before, the place is packed by 830.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my friend just called me to tell me theres a big get together at captree this sunday. told him i know the vipers are coming, so clear the runways.
see you guys there, i would try to leave sooner then 830 from carvel, these guys sleep there the night before, the place is packed by 830.

It doesn't matter GM, we park off by ourselves anyway when there is a big group like this.
There is plenty of room there in the other lots.
The fun is in the ride together, the destination is secondary.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys its going to be 55 degrees out. at 9am the lot should be half full and the other half is for US! its always better when we roll up together anyway and watch all those guys just stop what theyre doing and just stare as their jaws just drop as we roll in...its awesome!!!

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh man! huge list...just like the "good ole days" i cant wait to see some of my old skool, before old skool friends....you know who u r!!! mash the gas!!....hahahahaha

Confirm So Far:
(1) *** BLK
(2) ACR Steve
(3) Dimitrios
(4) Chazz
(5) Draco1
(6) Mamba55
(7) DodgeViper08
(8) Dr. Dan
(9) ViperJon
(10) PythonPete
(11) Ccofan
(12) Russ
(13) ViperDreams
(14) MKTaxman
(15) QtrTurn
(16) Mamba Dave
(17) Steven Dipaolo
(18) GMBrasco
(19) 1KoolAsp 00GTS
(20) Steve Brown
(21) SnakeBite52
(22) Jim Flaherty

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperDream, they open at 11:30 so if we get there by 11 we should be fine I also reserved seating for us. Thanks

ViperDreams

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Adrian. I look fwd to meeting you. I was going to offer my services. I think I'm a VIP at ******* for as often as I go there;-)

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirm So Far:
(1) *** BLK
(2) ACR Steve

(3) Dimitrios
(4) Chazz
(5) Draco1
(6) Mamba55
(7) DodgeViper08
(8) Dr. Dan
(9) ViperJon
(10) PythonPete
(11) Ccofan
(12) Russ
(13) ViperDreams
(14) MKTaxman
(15) QtrTurn
(16) Mamba Dave
(17) Steven Dipaolo
(18) GMBrasco
(19) 1KoolAsp 00GTS
(20) Steve Brown
(21) SnakeBite52
(22) Jim Flaherty
(23) Keith Bub
(24) Mike Montenes
(25) Martin

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I see we are off toa good start this year and I am looking foward to driving with you guys again.

I see Adrian is keeping busy and the club pumped up.is he getting an ACR too?

Russ

Reaction score
guys its going to be 55 degrees out. at 9am the lot should be half full and the other half is for US! its always better when we roll up together anyway and watch all those guys just stop what theyre doing and just stare as their jaws just drop as we roll in...its awesome!!!

D, I've been going over in my Merc. and the lot to the left is full by 8:30. Lot to right 1/2. We might have to go to end lot, which is OK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
molgera