Reaction score
In the works....so save the date.

Sunday, October 16th.

Think long drive, lot's of food, alpine slide, long drive. :D :headbang:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gonna be great.

SLS leadingthe way i hope? i wanna cut the drive time in half and with SLS its certainly possible...lol

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good weekend for me I dont race till the following weekend so I am there. Now as for leading I would like to Introduce our new rabbit Adrian the "*** Mad Dog" we have been in negotiations and he will be leading the way :)

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see this is going to be one of "those" threads! LOL

OK....the cruise will entail a total (round trip) of 309 miles :2tu: (if you are leaving from 34th & 1st in Manhattan.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott:

That is so funny! I was just talking to Dana about this and was about to send you an e mail regarding this suggestion. Great minds think alike!

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott:

That is so funny! I was just talking to Dana about this and was about to send you an e mail regarding this suggestion. Great minds think alike!
Well...we do have the same freaking car!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MAD DOG BYRD is in. Plum and Scott we had a blast at Pocono's yesterday. Steve is THE MAN on the track I am still high from being in the car. Next time I will ride with Andrew and see how it feels when he FLIP the SWITCH. Adrian :headbang:

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Appetizer...
2402Swing046.jpg

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So here I am thinking that I've got everyone back on the same page...and now I've got a race problem?

But some of my best friends are African Americans....errr... Brothers! :headbang: :D

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
City its just something about going up and down on a rubber band. I am only saying if Keith and I ride togeather something could happen BUT if we ride with you or someone nothing will happen. Adrian :eek: :D

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
City its just something about going up and down on a rubber band. I am only saying if Keith and I ride togeather something could happen BUT if we ride with you or someone nothing will happen. Adrian :eek: :D
This caucasian American will not touch that remark! LOL

Oh, by the way, I'm sceered of heights too. :eek: :D

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is to funny we will have a blast. City I couldn't stop laughing. Adrian :D :2tu:
LOL Well since you (and Tiger) explained the situation, I have to make certain that our event features other activities that will keep your African American buttocks closer to the ground! Too Funny! :D

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For this year's Fall Foliage Cruise & Luncheon, we will be cruising up to Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort.

The day will begin with a "spirited" drive to the mountain resort, followed by a MAJOR, All you can eat and still fit behind the wheel BBQ/Picnic Luncheon on the deck at the mountain's Crane Lodge.

(BBQ Steak, Chicken, Swordfish & Ribs, burgers & dogs, salads, baked potatoes, corn on the cob, veggies, chips, desert, beverages, etc....oh yes, and a VIPAIR raffle)

Included activities:
> scenic chair lift rides to the top of the mountain
> alpine slide runs
> the "giant swing" (not for MDB)
> Zip line
> climbing wall and trampoline work.

And of course, a "spirited" drive home.

Arrive at 11:00 AM
Lunch at 1:00 PM
Return in afternoon.

Cost will be in the neighborhood of $30 PP (including everything but cocktails and gas).

http://www.jiminypeak.com/sum/s_basemap.html

Further details to follow.

:2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

Did I forget to mention T-Shirts?

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong but according to the site this is located in Massachusetts? Please confirm.
Yes, it's east of Albany, just over the border in MA. Is your license suspended in that state, Tiger? LOL

2402jimny_peak_earth.jpg

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MDB has challenged all comers to a Alpine Slide downhill LeMans style race winner gets the "Mad Docs" new no drag wax formula ( also good for growing squash,zucchini and other male organ looking vegetables))